𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

RIGHT AFTER HOPE AND JJ walked out from the beach, she made a quick run to the room to gather all of her things that she left there for her two days of stay with Rafe before she's walking back to JJ

Before she walked out from the room, she can't help to stop at the door and turned her head to give the place one last look. There's a heavy feeling on her chest, she's lying if she's not feeling heavy to left the room.

But she knows this is the right thing to do, it's for the best. If she didn't leave now, she doesn't think she had any chances to do it later. She knows Rafe won't let that happen under his provision.

Hope just can't believe that Rafe just do what he just did, how can he even got the idea to get into her phone at the first place? how can he even knows her passcode? She's very sure that nobody knows about it other than Sarah.

She thinks that's too much, breaking into her privacy and reading her messages without her permission is really crossing the lines. Especially when Rafe was trying to keep JJ away from her, for his own good.

It tooks her several minutes before she finally look away and walked out from the room back to JJ. She's trying not to think about Rafe and how he's doing to cope with all of these.

Because she knows that she's going to feel bad about it and probably rethinking her decision to leave him. She's not going to make that mistake again, Rafe can't manipulate her anymore.

When she's back to meet JJ at the parking lot where the boy waiting for her by standing against his dirt bike, she starts to feel relief and for some reason, she just want to run up to him for his comfort.

JJ saw Hope walking out from the lobby causing him to lean away from his bike, watching the girl carrying a bag on her back and made a little run towards her.

He was worried for seconds when Hope didn't show up after couple minutes of waiting. He thought that she might get into a trouble, maybe Rafe comes up to her and did something terrible for what she just pulled at him back at the beach.

He keep telling himself that nothing happened, maybe Hope needs extra times to gather all of her things before she can walk out back to him. She's going to be perfectly fine, Rafe won't dare to do anything to her.

He decides to give her another extra minutes. If Hope doesn't show up in between the minutes that he gives, JJ is going to get back to the hotel and searching for her.

He didn't care if he needs to knock on every door of room this hotel had since he didn't know which room is Hope's. He just need to make sure that Rafe didn't do anything to his girl, he won't let that happened.

Hope quickly running towards JJ causing her backpack to vigorously shaking because of her movements and before JJ can open his mouth to say something, he's got engulfed with a sudden embrace by her.

He's almost stumble back at her action but he's strong enough to stable the both of them without much movements. Though he feels surprised with the sudden affection, he didn't say anything to question or even to complain about it.