trapped

we were on a press tour promoting the new season of obx and i unfortunately got scheduled for an interview with drew

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

we were on a press tour promoting the new season of obx and i unfortunately got scheduled for an interview with drew. the past year, working on set with him, we did not get along. we had nothing but tense interactions, and i was glad i didn't have many scenes with his character. we simply disliked each other because he thought i was bossy and i thought he was cocky.

he would roll his eyes after i messed up a line because he's "mr.perfect." and if he was running late to set, i wasn't afraid to call him out and that made me "bossy pants." we were not each other's cup of tea.

as we pulled into the parking lot, i mentally prepared myself to spend a few hours being interviewed with drew. don't have a resting bitch face, don't roll your eyes, and don't make any petty remarks.

hopping out of our cars, we avoided all eye contact with each other and just made a bee line to the front door of the large building. we were interviewing at a popular magazine company, and the building we were walking into was very intimidating. it was a skyscraper with huge glass windows.

after walking in, i heard him mumble something under his breath as we waited for the elevator to open. "did you say something?" i questioned him, my tone seething with annoyance. he proceeded to roll his eyes and snap his neck at me in irritation.

"wasn't talking to you," he muttered, his eyebrows furrowed together in bitterness. the elevator finally dinged open, and drew and i stepped in together, standing in complete opposite corners of the tiny space.

as he pressed the button for the 15th floor, we both stood there, arms folded in complete silence. i stared at the screen as it made a loud sound while moving past each floor. i impatiently wanted the doors to open already so i could create more distance between us; even being a few feet away from him wasn't enough.

as it went past the 10th floor, the elevator made a horrible sound, and it came to a screeching halt. we looked at each other in terror, our eyes wide in panic. "what the hell was that?" i exclaimed, absolutely terrified. i darted to the wall of buttons and began pressing the alarm button countless times.

drew began pacing behind me, stressfully running his hands through his hair. "pressing it ten billion times isn't going to do anything, y/n," he commented, the stress evident in his tone.

i was still pressing the button as furiously as i could, anxiously waiting for a voice to come over the speaker. a sound finally came from the speaker, making my ears perk up in relief. we both sighed out of frustration when nothing but static and a choppy voice came from it.

drew ran up and pressed his face close to the speaker, "we are stuck on the 10th floor. i repeat, we are stuck on the 10th floor. send help immediately." his voice raising after each word, as if the messed up speaker could hear him clearer the louder he spoke.

the static finally cut out, and we were left there, defenseless. "well, let's just try calling someone. there has to be a quicker way out of here," i hurriedly said, pulling my cellphone out of my purse. drew stood there in silence, zoning out at his feet like he just saw a ghost.

drew starkey - imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें