0.48🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA8:00 am

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
8:00 am

"I'm not going." Jaleah said watching as Jasmine opened her closet door so she can find her something to wear to the funeral.

"Yes, you are." Jasmine told her searching through her closet. "You wearing a dress or shorts?"

"I'm not going." Jaleah repeated looking Jasmine in the eye. "I'm the last person they would wanna see right now."

"Mom and Dad want you to show up and pay your respects." Jasmine reminded her.

"I can pay my respects after the service." Jaleah tried to reason with her but Jasmine only shook her head.

"I know you don't wanna go but mom think it'll be a good idea." Jasmine said pulling out a long black body con dress. "Put this on."

Jaleah took the dress from her knowing her complaints were only going in one ear and out the other.

"Did you even check the weather? It's raining." Jaleah told her and Jasmine shrugged.

"Put a jacket over it. We already wasted enough time. The service starts at 9:30." Jasmine said looking at Jaleahs full body mirror.

She put the dress on having just showered then grabbed the cocoa butter off her dresser as her phone dinged causing Jasmine to pick it up for her.

"Kind said good luck and sorry she couldn't be there for you after the funeral cause she knows how tough it's going to be. She also said to send love towards me and Savanna's family for her." Jasmine said.

Kind wasn't in atl right now. Her dad flew her out to Baton Rouge two days ago so she could spend time with family. They hadn't seen her since she moved out here.

"Okay," Jaleah mumbled sliding her feet into her shoes before she stood up from the bed.

"You ready?" Jasmine asked her as she watched Jaleah put on her grey jacket.

"Yeah." She nodded causing both of them to exit her room and walk down the stairs seeing everyone was dressed and ready.

"Ion know if I should really go. Ima keep it P, I ain't fuck with her like that." Maurice told Durk as he stood leaning against the wall by the front door.

"It don't matter. Pay yo respects first then you could leave. Shiesty going through a lot of shit right now, it's only right if we show up fa him and his family." Durk expressed.