Drinking Or Drowning (Part 3)

A/N: your Sarah's twin, you and JJ have been enemies since forever.

*Yn's Pov*

My eyes flutter open, my damp hair cold against my neck. I groan as I recall the events from last night. My horrified look soon turns into a smile once I remember how JJ held me in his arms.

I rub my face before rolling out of my comfy bed. I then walk over to my closet and change into a bikini, paired with jean shorts.

I quickly grab my phone before running downstairs and out of the house. I hop into my car and turn on my phone, revealing dozens of videos and messages from my friends and people I barely talk to, or, even know.

I shut my phone off before starting the engine and radio. I step on the gas and make my way through the busy streets, soon arriving at my favorite spot on the beach.

I hop out of my car and make my way down the beach, then plopping myself onto the warm sand. I stare out at the ocean, trying to collect my thoughts. All of my thoughts are about JJ.

I can feel my hair blowing in the wind as I hear someone walk up behind me. I look over my shoulder and see that it's JJ Maybank.

"Hey." He greets with a wave and a smile, sitting down next to me.

"What's up?" I lightly laugh as I redirect my focus back onto the ocean in front of me.

The silence fills the air as we just sit, nothing else. "Are you, you know, all good?" JJ speaks up after a few minutes.

"Yeah. Thanks, by the way." I thank as I nod my head slowly.

"Any time." He shrugs. "They don't call me an excellent swimmer for nothin'." He teases.

"Don't gas yourself up." I giggle. "I totally could've saved myself." I sarcastically add.

"Whatever you say." JJ laughs out.

It goes silent, again. This time, it's a silence that has tension. "Hey, JJ." I say.

"Yeah?" He mumbles, his hair blowing against my cheek.

"I don't hate you." I confess.

"Me neither." JJ admits. "The only thing I hate is the fact that you're the only girl I want attention from." He continues.

"Wait, really?" I breathe out in disbelief, slowly comprehending what he's saying.

"Yeah, really." He nods with a smirk.

"Well, I like you, too." I cheekily grin.

"Hey, I never said that I liked you!" He jokes as he turns to face me.

"Oh, shut up!" I gasp out in exasperation, lightly shoving his face away before quickly pulling him in for a kiss.

I go to pull away, quickly feeling embarrassed. However, JJ pulls me back in, sharing a long and passionate kiss with me.

My hand holds his jaw as his hands go into my hair. We continue to kiss until we hear a honk. We practically push each other away as we look at the car. Kie, John B, and Pope double over in amusement.

"Assholes!" I laugh as I flip them off.

A/N: this is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed this!!