// she //

hi! this song is very cute and i wanted to share it with you guys. maemaew1500 told me about it (i love you.) and i absolutely love it and it fits perfectly in this story. so you should listen to it because its very beautiful and yeah.

[[ if you can't see it then search on youtube: she - original song || dodie clark ]]

also this story has 100k reads and i think i'm gonna cry of happiness. i never thought i was capable of reaching this far so thank you so so so much. i wasn't going to even post this book because i thought it sucked (still hahaha).

writing random stuff in my notebook, three months of not updating, y'all saying i made you cry... thank you for sticking up with me. i'm so grateful you guys believed in me.

all the great compliments you've said like 'i love your writing' or 'this is beautiful' makes me so happy. i see them all and i like to reply to all of them. they honestly make my day and it makes me happy that someone appreciates my writing.

at this point of my life, i don't feel proud about anything i've done. but this... this makes me extremely proud. you have no idea how much big this is for me and i would like to say a massive thank you to all of you.

i love you all, have a good day.