[33]

"Well"
Young- Vacations
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Well"Young- Vacations ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"I cannot believe John B." Kiara angrily sighed while fixing up some drinks to hand out.

Alexandra nodded agreeing with her friend. Kiara was beyond pissed at the message John B had sent them earlier, asking to meet at the wreck. More specifically at the fact that John B mentioned he was staying with the Cameron's.

"Like staying with the Cameron's, what the hell does that even mean?" Kiara wiped down the counter rather harshly.

Alexa shrugged as Pope and JJ walked in. They all did their handshakes. JJ smiled at her as him and pope went to pick a table.

"Alexa please promise me that if John B wants to bring in Sarah we'll say no." Kiara seriously looked into her friends eyes.

"What?"

"If John B wants to bring in Sarah, we're out. Promise me we'll stick together. They might not listen to me but both of us, there's no way he chooses her over us two, Pope...and especially JJ wouldn't allow it." Kiara held out her pinky, a habit she learned from Alexandra.

Alexandra hesitated, but eventually interlocked her pinky to Kies.

Alexa did believe that them being the only two girls in the group meant they had to stick together. Kie was her only girl friend, and Alexa was scared of losing her again.

The crew waited a couple minutes before John B strolled in.

Alexa let out a sigh of relief and attacked him with a hug.

"Woah!" He exclaimed as she almost knocked him down.

"Thank God you're okay." She sighed as her arms tightly held him.

"Happy to see you too Al." John B patted her back.

"Kiara absolutely hates you right now, so good luck." Alexa patted him before walking towards JJ and Pope.

John B tried to get her to stay, thinking maybe Kie would be easier with her presence but Alexa simply shrugged him off.

Alexa walked to the door, leaned against it and watched some people eating on the outdoor tables.

"You ok?" JJ asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

Alexa smiled and turned around. She couldn't help but be drawn to his healing scars first. Usually the first thing she stared into were those ocean blue eyes.

"Never been better." She assured.

It was partially true, being away from Liam was all she ever wanted and John B was alive. She considered that as great.

Alexa took a seat besides Pope as John B walked over.

"Which is where I would've gone if Ward-"