|CHAPTER TWO|

In the days after they took down the child trafficking group they had taken in Kiara, who was looking better even after only a few days.

After she had gotten some food into her, and after almost an hour in her new shower, they could see who she actually was without the terror on her face and without the dirt on her face and body.

When all of the dirt was gone from her hair, they could see that she had curly black hair and dark brown eyes that looked nearly black in some types of light and they looked the color of hazel in other lighting.

"Hey Benny, you okay?" Diego asked as Ben had tripped twice during their training already, which was very much unusual for him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." Ben muttered and Diego looked down at him, before his eyes followed over, to where Ben's eyes were going.

"Wait, you're... you are being distracted by Kiara?" Diego asked and Ben kicked him in the shin and Diego yelped, holding onto his shin in sudden pain. "Ow!" He muttered and Ben glared at him.

"Not so loud." Ben shot back and Diego nodded slightly, as he walked off the sore shin that he now had. "If you tell her, I will kill you." Ben shot at him and Diego nodded slightly at him.

"Fair enough." Diego acknowledged as they both saw that Kiara was eating her food quickly and shoveling down, all of the food that Grace was cooking for her and for the others. "She will eat through all of the food in our damn house at this point." He said and Ben shrugged at him.

"She was kept in a dark shipping container with no food or water for weeks at a time. Or with minimal of each, at the most. She will probably slow down with her habit of eating everything, once she is able to gain weight back and keep it. I mean, she's as thin as a twig." Ben pointed out and Diego was nodding slightly, as she looked over at them and Ben dropped his head to look at his book and Diego whistled casually, as he was flipping a knife around in between his fingers.

"You okay? You look kind of sick to your stomach."

"Uh, yeah. I'm okay. Diego is the one who is currently sick to his stomach as he thinks that we won't have any food left in the house."

"I'll try to save some for everyone during dinner."

Ben cracked a small smile as he was reading his book and she managed to stack up, all of the dirty dishes around the table into the sink.

Kiara focused and the dishes appeared to be moving themselves around her, as she turned on the tap with telekinesis.

She was apparently doing everything at once like Grace did. Kiara was now at the moment using her powers to do a lot of things at once.

Washing the dishes, drying them and putting them away at once and Diego was laughing at the sight.

"I vote that only Kiara does the dishes from now on." Diego pointed out and without looking at him, Kiara sent a dish flying at his head.

Diego managed to redirect it into the wall with his own powers, as that was where it shattered onto the floor, in a bunch of pieces.

Kiara finished the dishes and she manually shut off the tap, and she was walking up the stairs to where her room was.

Kiara stopped with her hand on the door handle to her room, as she was about halfway down the hallway to her room at the end of the hall.