𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄

A

A.N: Oof, don't hate me with another slow burn. These seem to be my favorite. Even though the plot is usually in a day's span, I love being able to bring a storyline before the smuttiness happens. This was requested!! Don't forget you can always dm me for some slutty Steve requests! Enjoyyyyyy

Warnings: Slow burn, teasing, oral (m to f), slight bondage with ties (bdsm? yes please), deprivation of senses (sight), use of sex toy, praise kink, size kink, and consensual sex.

Songs to listen to while reading this: Wicked Games by The Weeknd, Sacrifice by Black Atlass and Jessie Reyez , All Mine (Heavily Slowed ) by MemePump, Lost in the Fire by The Weeknd ❤️ 

-

This weekend has been rather boring. While most weekends were spent either with your boyfriend, Steve, or with your best friend, Natasha, this weekend just seemed to be on standstill.

Your body was itching to do something, but you didn't know what. Steve left early that morning to be with Sam and Bucky, his two best friends, and although you thought you would be able to make plans with your friends they were all busy.

So, what did you end up doing? Hatch a devious plan for when Steve got back.

He should be getting back anytime now, your eyes glancing at the clock again on the kitchen stove, the small digits displaying that it was almost six pm.

You ran to the main bedroom and threw the closet doors open, stepping inside the massive walk-in closet and humming along to a random song in your head. Your hands glided against the various fabrics that were hanging on the right side of the closet. If you wanted Steve to keep up with your games tonight, you'd have to do it right.

Once you near the correct section of the hangers, your hands drift towards a lace set of panties and a bra. The soft nude fabric with small flower details etched all over was perfect.

Steve and you were almost a year together and even when he was busy with missions, you both maintained a pretty active sex life. It's like once the two of you were in the same room, you both went feral.

Grabbing the hanger, you pull the set closer to you and throw it onto the ottoman in the middle of the closet. You'd leave it there until it was time. First, you had to tease him a little until he deserved your body in that lingerie. You were already wearing pretty revealing clothing as is, a thin white shirt that showed the outline of your bra and grey pajama shorts that were just a little too short after Steve accidentally washed them in hot water and shrunk them. You didn't mind though, and he didn't either once he realized the effect it had on him.

A half hour later, the front door was clicking open and you were settled back on the couch as if you didn't just grab lingerie in the closet with a devious plan. The wine glass you were halfway done with sat on the coffee table in front of you.

Your eyes drifted to the front door, your core already beginning to ache as Steve steps in. His dark blue sweater hugged his figure perfectly and you licked your lips at the sight of him. He must've shaved this morning before he left, making his jaw look even more chiseled than it already is.