Chapter 41

Warning - some mature scene****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

{Flashback - Continue}

I stepped in the room and had to brace myself. I was staring at the man who was my childhood friend. Being tied up and beaten down. I knocked on the door and Nick opened it. I had noticed that Sebastian had left.

"Yes, Miss Romano?"

"I would like a few things... a jug of water with a glass, a bucket of water with a sponge, the first aid kit and chairs"

"Miss Romano..."

"Just do what I ask" I closed the door.

"y/n?"

I slowly walked towards Oscar... His body was covered in blood and wounds. I couldn't help but feel sad. "It's me, Oscar. I'm here"

He lifted his head with struggle and I helped hold it up. I smiled at him and he tried to give me a smile back.

"I can't believe its really you... You've grown up"

I laughed a little. "So have you. But I wish we had met another way"

"We're here now, together." His voice sounded broken and tired

"Oh, Oscar... why?" I asked, holding back tears.

Before he could answer, the door opened slowly and Nick come in with what I asked for. I thanked him and he closed the door again.

I quickly got to work, giving Oscar some water to drink and begun to attend to his wounds. We were silent for a while. I didn't know what to say or act with him. It had been so long since we had been together.

I was in my own thoughts that I didn't hear what he said until the end "Sorry.. what was that?"

"How did you get away from Vito?"

"You don't know?" How did he not know, I am sure that news had travelled "I had left him and then fell into the hands of Christopher Evans and Sebastian Stan"

"No, y/n..."

I saw pure fear in his eyes "No, I am alright. I have been with them for a year and I have made a name for myself here. They are my partners"

"What do you mean, partners?"

"We've agreed to be in a relationship. All three of us"

"y/n, they are dangerous"

That got me upset "And what you've done isn't dangerous? You're working for Zakaria Bane! Oscar, how can you work for him?"

"I didn't know who I was working for at the time, I left. I never should have left. I am sorry"

"So what now? Sebastian wants you dead"

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I told him that I would kill you if it come to it"