Poguelandia and Guadalupe

DISCLAIMER * I do not own the right to the Outer Banks show or the characters. I do however own my character Joanna and her storyline*

1 Month Ago

A car pulls up to a private mansion that is sitting on a hill above the ocean.

The driver's side door opens and Rafe steps out.

He quickly walks around the car and opens the passenger side door.

A hand grabs his hand and he pulls the person out of the car.

Joanna takes in the view and is in awe and shock.

"Wow, this place is amazing."

Rafe smiles in contentment and wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her against him.

He nuzzles his face in her neck.

"I'm so glad you like it, baby. This is gonna be our home now." he tells her.

At his words, she becomes nauseous but pushes it down.

She smiles at him.

"I do need to call my father at some point Rafe." she tells him.

"I know you do. And as soon as we get settled in and get the phones hooked up, you can be the first person to use the phone. Okay?" he tells hers.

A van pulls up behind the car catching their attention.

A couple of people dressed in scrubs get out of the van and open the side door.

Ward is laying on a small portable hospital bed.

"Where are you gonna want him?" One of the nurses asks Rose.

Rafe instantly steps forward to take charge before Rose can speak.

"There should be a room already set up and ready for him. Follow me and I'll show you." Rafe walks forward leaving Jo standing by the car.

She watches as the nurses wheel the bed from the van and follow Rafe.

Rose quickly stomps past and follows.

Wheezie bounces over to Jo.

"This is so exciting! We get to live on our island! This is so awesome!"

Jo laughs as Wheezie bounces past her and towards the house.

Jo looks down at her hand and sees Rafe's ring still sitting on her finger.

Even though he told her it wasn't a proper proposal, she has a feeling that he's gonna try to pop the question to her.

Even though, she admits that she still has feelings for Rafe that are confusing, she is in love with JJ.

With a determined stride, she walks into the house.

The house is huge and so open.

She walks up to a set of steps and sees there are two doors on the open level.

Past the stairs there is an open living room with windows for walls.

It leads out to a grand balcony with luxurious patio furniture.

She walks down the hall and sees the nurses setting up the bed for Ward.

Rafe and Rose are assisting and making sure everything is to their standards.