15

We made it to a huge hall.

I have no clue why we are celebrating my birthday here with a bunch of scary looking business men.

"Why are we here?" I asked Enzo.

"For your birthday of course." He replied and I sighed.

"I meant-" I was cut off by Gio leading me somewhere else.

We walked through the hall silently as people greeted Gio and I whilst we walked past.

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly making me look up at him.

His face was filled with guilt. But for what?

"For what?" I asked and he looked at me, his eyes filled with various emotions I was unable to grasp.

"Gio-" I was cut off by Nico's family.

"Giovanni, May." Nico's father said greeting us both.

I totally forgot their names.

"Mr and Mrs Romano." Gio said shaking his hand.

"Oh you can call me Emilio." Mr Romano said.

"Yes and me Angela, after all we will be family soon." Mr Romano said making me confused.

Family?

My thought were interrupted by Dante grabbing my hand and kissing it. His gaze on my chest.

My grip on Gio's arm tightened as I stiffened.

I didn't like this.

Gio stiffened and he looked at me, as I stood there visibly uncomfortable.

I excused myself and let to the bathroom.

What is happening?

This doesn't feel right.

I bumped into Nico on the way into the bathroom.

I apologised and moved around not wanting to see anyone right now.

I entered the bathroom, breathing heavily as I washed my hands to get rid of his touch.

Why was I reacting like this? It was just a kiss.

But it was him-

I didn't want his touch or his kiss.

He doesn't give off the right vibe. I've never felt so uncomfortable in the presence of a man before. His creepy grin, and the way he checks me out makes me want to vomit.

I breath in and out calming myself down.

It was just a kiss on the hand May.

Not a big deal.

Nothing more

Breath

I calmed down and left the bathroom. I was walking out when I was pulled by someone.

I screeched and was pushed against the wall.

Dante-

"What-What are you doing?" I asked as he grinned examining me from head to toe.

He ran his hand up and down my back, getting lower and lower each time.

"Get off me." I said trying to push him.

"Now now that's not how you speak to your future husband now is it." He said making my eyes widen.

"What?" I said struggling against his hold even more. I kept shoving him but he wouldn't budge.