3

I didn't even waist my breath on him. I wanted to. However Joshua called me to bring beers to some dudes in the back.

For the rest of the shift I do my work as the three of them are drinking and not leaving their table. Aren't they here to play golf or something?

"Hey Jules, a guy desperately wants to order" says Miles to me as I drink my water in the kitchen. "There's other people" I protest.
"That's the thing, he specifically asked for Julienne Maybank" he signs and I groan. "Isn't that guy by any chance tall, with like bangs and shit. Looks rich as fuck, not that he isn't" I ask sarcastically and drink more of my water. "Yeah that would be him" he nods and I roll my eyes. "I got it" I get up and walk outside.

"Here she is bro!" laughs Kelce.
"They told me you wanted me real bad, i'm here" I raise my eyebrows and look Rafe right in the eyes. "I wanted a beer, cold one, cocaine lady" I furrowed my eyebrows as he said that, "really Rafe? Are you sure you're the one to say that?" "I don't know what you're talking about Maybank" he denied with his voice now colder.

"Jules!" Joshua's voice called me, "Coming!" I yelled back still looking at Rafe.
"Oh and, not that it's any of your business, but the drugs weren't for me" I said in a low tone and went back to the bar.
"One cold beer for table 6" I inform Josh.
"Well then I see you haven't changed Juliette. Still a goddamn pussy pleaser. Always running after what you're daddy asks you to get!" yells Rafe's voice from his table.
"What did he say?" asked Joshua surprised as he passes me the beer for Rafe.

"It's Julienne. If you are gonna talk about me, at least say my name right" "I don't care about your name, give me the beer" he hissed and the other two guys giggle.
I gave him the drink and went back to the kitchen to catch a breath.

"Julie you're okay princess?" asked Cole, another worker here, "...yeah, don't worry" I nod multiple times and drink some more. Where does he even get the audacity. This guy knows nothing about me or whatever I'm going through. Whatever my family is going through.

By that time Jj arrived and Rafe with his friends were gone. I didn't tell Jj about it he would just do more stupid things.
We just kept cleaning tables and bringing food and drinks to people all day.

"Julienne?" I raised my head and noticed Sarah Cameron on the Country Club terrace.
"Sarah? Hey what's up?" I hug her and she smiles, "everything's good. Just came back from the Bahamas actually" "really? I just saw your brother, even yesterday" "he didn't come with us, lame as he said. Whatever he's lame" I have to agree, even though the words I would use to describe him would probably be stronger.

Sarah and me know each other since middle school. We've became really good friends since then, what's cool about her is that she doesn't care. She doesn't care if you're a Pogue or a Kook. If you live in a half destroyed trailer or in a ocean view villa. She likes people for who they really are, or dislikes of course.

Even my friends like her, she actually hangs out with us sometimes. There was some tension before between her and Kie but it's all good now.

"Anyway, Jules you look good in this uniform! Wanna come to a house party tonight?" she asks wrapping one arm around my shoulders.
"House party?" I ask without sounding too convinced. She removes her arm from my shoulders so I can clean up the tables and nods. "Yeah, some fun won't kill you" "you're right, I love fun. However, I love Pogue fun. This will be a Kook house party I can see it" "technically it is.." "Sarah I don't know, I mean, we definitely have to hang out now that you're back. I'm just not sure about this thing" I explain hoping she won't get mad.

"I get it, I don't wanna force you-" "Jules, we can go home!" Jj runs into our conversation which I'm maybe for the first time in my life happy for.
"Jj, hey" she smiles and he taps her shoulder, "always a pleasure Cameron, Jules you coming?" he asked.
"Yeah, wait outside" I replied. He waved at Sarah and went back to change.

"So?" she asks as soon as we are alone again.
"I'll text you but don't really count me in...Don't want to give you high hopes" I wink at her and she rolls her eyes, "if you're not coming we gotta see each other soon" she crossed her arms and I chuckle. "I swear, now I gotta go" I kiss her cheek and run inside.
"You won't be able to avoid me for long Julienne Maybank!" she yells from outside and it makes me laugh.