𝐌𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 well known for two things, 1: For Being Rich, and for 2: For Being a Man-Whore. He flirted with many girls and slept with nearly half of them, he's known to have a new girl in his bed every week, which brings us to where we are now.

He woke up to the sound of soft snoring on his chest. He studied her face with droopy eyes trying to recall who she was. Was it Sally? Sam? Sasha? It was definitely something with an 'S' but he couldn't bring himself to care anymore, feeling the drool from the girl's mouth now seeping onto his bare chest.

He groaned a bit trying to shift the girl off him but that only made her snuggle closer to him. He brought his hand to his dresser in search of his phone, once he got ahold of it, he brought it towards his face, checking the time, seeing it was 12:34 pm.

His eyes widened in horror and quickly pushed the girl off and got up, searching for his clothes. " Fuck— " He muttered throwing on his boxers and tossing the now awake girl her dress. " Get dressed. " He said quickly stepping into his pants.

" What's wrong? " The girl stammered, putting on her dress. He ignored her looking around for his shirt, until he gave up and went to his closet to grab one.

" Listen... can you just shut up and get dressed? " He snapped, grabbing the first shirt in his closet he laid eyes on.

" Yeah—" The girl murmured

He groaned throwing on the shirt. Trying to change the subject he mentioned, " My dad's here."

You see, Kayden and his dad weren't on the best of terms, actually, they were never close and no one one the island seemed the catch that. Maybe it was because his father rarely showed up due to work or maybe they just looked past it because they were deemed as 'perfect'. Either way Kayden didn't mind because his father was never home meaning he usually got the house to himself, to which he preferred.

His father, Raymond McKay was a perfectionist, he liked it when things were perfect and tried molding his son into someone perfect.

Keyword 'tried'.

When Kayden was young, He desperately tried to be perfect for his father, seeing as that was what his mother wanted, and no matter what Kayden would have tried to earn his mother approval in any sort of way, even if was to get on his father's good side, So he practically lived for his father's approval, copying and following everything he did to a 'T', mirroring his father's behavior.

And this father of his said he was going to be home today at noon. When he snapped out of it he realized he was completely dress and turned back to look over at the girl who now also—fully dressed girl, " Why aren't you leaving? "

" Oh, yeah, sorry..!" She squirmed getting up from the bed and quickly running out of the room.

When he heard the front door open and shut, he walked out his room and made his way to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror, rubbing his face and fixing himself up a bit before walking to his father's study, the place where he practically bathed and rotted in ever since he was a child.

He knocked on the door, and upon hearing a small 'come in', he opened the door and shut it behind him once he got in.

He couldn't bring himself to look his father in the eye, keep his head down while he muttered  " Your here already?"