𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇

𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊 wasn't one to hang out with Kooks—him being a Pouge and all, don't get me wrong, he didn't plan on it either but when he met Kayden, they just got each other as cliche as it sounds, Kayden— an asshole, seemed to get along with JJ Maybank, a Pouge.

It was the first week of summer break in 2019, the first Kegger of the summer— The Boneyard in The Cut where Aaliyah and Jennifer actually, begged and dragged him too.

A nosy JJ couldn't help himself but let his eyes move toward the Kook who just recently walked over, it was weird— considering 2 smoking chicks were walking right next to him but he couldn't take his eyes off the boy.

He knew him, of course, he did, He was one of the snobby rich kids who lived on Figure Eight, constantly picking fights with Pouges and sleeping around, wearing toxic masculinity as a badge of honor and with pride while doing so. He lived with his single father— who recently returned from his business trip, that, by the way, lasted 3 months, JJ often wondered why CPS wasn't on his ass already considering he once left a 15-year-old Kayden all alone, with a nanny for a whole year and maybe a half to go off to a business trip in Los Angeles, maybe Kook benefits?

Kayden on the other hand had a shit day, his father who recently came back and has been on his ass ever since, now—he couldn't go anywhere or do anything without notifying his father first.

Once the girls walked off to find someone to talk to, he walked straight towards the keg where he saw a blonde Pouge handling it, disposing of beer into red plastic cups. " Hey Kook, first cup? " The blonde chuckled when the boy stopped in front of him.

" It would be if you handed me one. " Kayden grumbled.

JJ could help but laugh at the boy's bitchy mood "Woah, someone's got an attitude. " JJ said grabbing a cup from the side of the keg and filling it up.

" Is this small talk? Because I'm not one to make small talk with Pouge's, not really my style, I don't really get along with poor people. " Kayden said grabbing the cup out of the boy's outstretched hand and sitting on a log nearby.

" Looks like you wanna keep this poor person company, Kook, Don't worry I'm not really one to hang out with Kook's either—only if it involves getting in bed. " JJ teased the boy, watching him chug the beer.

" Watch what you say, " Kayden glared mumbling " Fucking sissy. " tossing his cup to the Pouge, who caught it with ease.

Soon, One beer became another, and 2 beers became 3, and later, he couldn't keep track of how many he had, drinking as much as his heart desired. He stumbled a bit, getting up to hand the boy his plastic cup, a routine he slowly became used to.

" You trying to wring me dry? There are other people here, buddy. " JJ said pushing the cup back into the boy's hand. " If you are lookin' for more go buy some, you got the money. "

" You threw the party, can't even give me another cup? So cheap " Kayden rolled his eyes.

" I've been givin' you another one for the past hour,, don't be too greedy " JJ groaned " You've been past your limit for the past hour, Kook. You're lucky I'm the one here, you would've been done on yer' 7th if it was someone else."

" You gay? "  Kayden accused standing up straighter and stumbling back a bit.

" What?" JJ said snapping his head toward the boy with a face pulled " What do you mean?"