𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Die after me, all right?
I don't care what else you do.
Just . . . survive.  Outlive me.
Please.

WHEN DOES SURVIVAL MEAN sacrifice?

In the bleak aftermath of a universe teetering on the precipice of annihilation, Astrid Lancaster and Daryl Dixon are ensnared, once again, in a fresh struggle for survival. In their lawless landscape, the lasting boundaries of morality and order erode further, leaving the survivors to face a chilling new menace—a deadly plague that sweeps mercilessly through the once-impregnable prison they now called their home.

Isolation and paranoia breed rapidly within crumbling walls as the group scrambles to contain both the contagion and the mounting hysteria it brings.  But as the illness claims lives by the dozens, friends quickly turn into foes, and soon, the survivors are forced to grapple with an agonizing question: should sacrifices be made to preserve the greater good?

Yet in the heart of this deadly outbreak, a staggering revelation comes to light when a long-presumed enemy—believed to be dead—resurfaces, and stands poised to unravel the precarious peace within the prison altogether.

Death, whether at the gnashing jaws or the violent hands, now looms on all sides, forcing the fractured group to contend with the irreparable losses that surround them. Astrid, tormented by the ghosts of her past actions and the haunting echoes of those she could not save, is pushed to the brink of brutality, and Daryl, who has always been her anchor, finds himself struggling to provide solid ground in a world growing seemingly devoid of all promises and hope.  Their very commitment to one another finds itself tested to its limits as they navigate impossible choices that only they can make.

Now, with sacrifice seemingly the only option left, Astrid and Daryl's battle to survive continues, where they must confront not only the relentless onslaught of the undead—but also the demons that lurk within themselves and the unending quandary of just how far they are willing to go to outlive the horrors of their apocalyptic world.

Maybe I'll see you in another life,
if this one wasn't enough.