SIGN UP HERE, my dears! :D

*Ahna waves hello to faithful friends & followers of The Fates!!!*

aka Fatefuls ^.^

Welcome to the happy happy headquarters of the Fandom! :D

What's this FFHQ all about? Fateful fun, of course!! If you haven't yet, check out the synopsis and/or read ahead to find out what's happenin' :)

First: SIGN UP HERE by simply commenting & voting!! Please add the book to your reading list too, if you'd like to keep up with the updates!

Feel free to introduce yourself and make some friends - all of my readers are awesome, so you're in good company! You can share your name (if different from username) and any other facts about yourself! Or just say "hey" or drop a smiley face or something :)  Or if you're shy, you can just click the star and not comment, since I'll get the vote notification :3  Either way, I'd love to know you've joined the fandom!!

You can also feel free to sign up for SUB-FANDOMS and SHIPPIN' CLUBS by inline commenting on the headings below!

Note: For those of you on the computer website - sorry that inline commenting is only available on the mobile app!! :(  Hopefully you can hop on Wattpad on your phone sometime :)

~Team Cloe/Clotho~

~Team Lacey/Lachesis~

~Team Atria/Atropos~

♥ Camp #Cloder

 Camp #Dacey 

♥ Camp #Axria

 Camp #Eldria 

♥ Camp #Treliese

Got a suggestion for a new sub/club? Just let me know! :)

That's all for now, folks!!! Much luv from Ahna ♥

Now onwards to... DUN DUN DUN... the Cave...