015. rixon's cove

chapter fifteenRIXONS COVE

chapter fifteen
RIXONS COVE

Athena was dancing with Wheezie, enjoying the time with her baby sister

Athena was dancing with Wheezie, enjoying the time with her baby sister. If there was one thing that everyone knew about Athena was that no matter what she would always love her little sister. Athena spun Wheezie around, smiling at the laughter that tumbled from her lips. Athena knew that Wheezie felt a bit overlooked in their family and she would do everything in her power to make sure she knew how important she was.

Their moment was interrupted by a commotion. They looked over to see JJ being walked out by a security guard.

"Leave it to the men and women in uniform. Let's hear it for them." JJ clapped his hand. Athena walked close to the commotion, Wheezie staying closely behind as they stood next to Rafe, who had just walked outside. "Rose! You look like Lady Liberty. It's good to see you again. Hey, buddy, can I have one of those?"

The security then grabbed JJ once more, while he downed a drink in front of one of the older kooks. He pushed him towards the exit.

"Let go of him!" Kie suddenly shouted, stepping forward, away from her parents. "You can't boot him! I invited him here. I am a member of this club."

Despite Kiara's parents demanding her to stop, Kie continued to shout at the security guard. JJ pushed the security guard off of him, spinning around to face him before glancing at Kie.

"Sorry about that." JJ apologised to the crowd staring at him. "Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie. Pope you as well, all right? Rixon's cove. Let's go."

"All right, Kie. Come on." JJ continued, urging Kie away from her parents. "Workers of the world unite. Throw off your chains!"

John B then suddenly appeared, greeting his best friend and telling him something quietly. Kie pushed away from her family, beginning to make her way towards them while JJ faced the crowd again.

"Hey! You too Cinderella. You're a pogue now that means you have to come to this stuff!" JJ shouted, making eye contact with Athena. The crowd turned around, all staring at the Cameron girl, not knowing about her involved with the Pogues. "Come on Attie, I know you want to."