021. full kook

chapter twenty oneFULL KOOK

chapter twenty one
FULL KOOK

"You got the rope?" John B asked

The six of them were in the Twinkie, driving towards the Crain House later that evening. The group had gone back to their respective houses to get changed into more suitable clothing for breaking into someone's property and trying to find the gold. Athena sat in the back of the van, a pair of black jean shorts on, a black tee shirt and one of JJ's hoodies. It was early when they met up at the Chateau and Athena quickly realised she would be cold so JJ offered her one of his jumpers.

"Got it." Pope replied double checking that it was in fact in the bag.

"Grappling hook?" He asked again making Pope give him a weird look.

"No grappling hook." JJ responded for Pope.

"Last time I checked we weren't Batman." Pope deadpanned making Sarah chuckle as John B ignored him.

"I would make a great Batman though." Athena commented, Kie laughing slightly, turning to her.

"Yes you would." She reassured the blonde.

"Pulley?" John B continued listing.

"Check." Kiara responded giving him a thumbs up.

"Dark clothes?" He asked once again as he parked the van outside the brick wall.

"Got it." Sarah replied with a smile.

"Yes, we have flashlights?" Athena told him before John B even asked, growing tired of his constant questioning.

"All right, good. We're ready." John B confirmed giving Athena a sheepish smile which made the blonde roll her eyes playfully.

"Let's go get rich, guys!" JJ exclaimed making Athena smile at how excited he was.

The group waited for John B to open the door the excitement and anticipation of finding the gold getting the best of them as they all bounced up and down. As soon as John B opened the door they're were about to get out when he suddenly blocked the door.