019. i have a sister to console

chapter nineteenI HAVE A SISTER TO CONSOLE

chapter nineteen
I HAVE A SISTER TO CONSOLE

Watching John B walk up to the Chateau's front porch with Sarah Cameron was definitely a huge surprise for everyone there

Watching John B walk up to the Chateau's front porch with Sarah Cameron was definitely a huge surprise for everyone there. After their discovery earlier that day, the group decided to meet back at the Chateau later that day to discuss the next part of their plan. Athena had gone to the beach with Pope and JJ, the three just laying around talking about whatever stupid thoughts came to their mind before Athena and JJ had a race back to the Chateau.

JJ won – obviously. He had an unfair advantage of having a dirt bike, you know one with an engine whereas Athena only had her normal bike. JJ had tried to let her win, going as slowly as he could – he couldn't go too fast as it was because he had Pope on the bike with him – but if Athena has beaten him she would've known it's because he let her, and he had watched her punch someone and did not be on the receiving end of one of those.

Which brought them to now, Athena sat on the couch in between Pope and JJ, Kie leaning against one of the pillars.

"Sarah?" Athena asked dumbfounded to see her twin sister.

"No effing way!" Kie exclaimed. Athena sighed knowing things were about to get very complicated. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

Kie glared daggers at the couple, who had now sat down. Sarah sat on the couch opposite Kie while John B sat on the arm of the sofa. The boy ignored her glare and looked at his three friends for help yet none of them knew what to do considering they knew Kie was already pissed off.

"I dunno." Pope mumbled softly under his breath.

"Look," JJ started. "All I care about is her cut comes out of your share."

"Not the time, J." Athena mumbled under her breath, making the blond shrug.

"You know," Kie began, seething in anger. "I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A pogue thing!"

"Athena's not a pogue!" John B exclaimed. Athena made a face as she began playing with her rigs in discomfort. John B wasn't wrong. She was sat there with her expensive jewellery and clothes that probably cost more than John B's house but they were all material things that her family gave to her. However, she was a pogue at heart, she may not have realised it then but she was more pogue than anyone gave her credit for. Athena had a pogue mindset without knowing, and it was only JJ who could see it – not that she knew this yet.