𝕒𝕞 𝕚 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪?

The next morning Aura shuffles in the bed, stretching her arms out first before slowly opening her eyes, as her eyes adjusts to light she quickly sits up when she realises she's not in her own bedroom. She turns her head to see someone sleeping on their stomach, she could only see the back of the head and instantly knew it was Eddie.

"CRAP!"

She shouts jumping out of bed startling Eddie, he jumps out of bed with his arms out in the air

"What?! What is it?!"

He shouts back

She picks up her panties, shorts and bra from the floor.

"What time is it?!"

He groans.

"You can't be serious!"

He looks down at his watch.

"It's 8am, Jesus Aura!"

"How could you let me sleep here?! Uncle Jim is going to kill me! AND WHAT THE HELL AM I WEARING?!"

She shouts tugging onto the shirt Eddie put on her from last night.

"OH I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU PASSED OUT ON MY BED, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A DICK AND KICK YOU OUT OF MY TRAILER!"

He shouts back. Aura looks around for the rest of her clothes, she runs into the living room picking up her shirt, the door slams open as Eddie and Aura scream in sync, leaving Eddie's uncle horrified standing there. Aura holds her clothes close to her chest. Eddie nervously chuckles placing his hands on Aura's shoulders pulling her backwards and turns her around leaning down and whispers into her ear.

"Bathroom to your left"

She nods pacing into the bathroom to change. Eddie's uncle raises his eyebrow at him. Eddie presses his lips together folding his arms, as he's standing there in just boxers.

"Yeah that happened"

Eddie's uncle just shakes his head trying not to laugh.

"You do what you gotta do boy, I'm going to bed"

As Eddie's uncle goes to bed shortly after Aura walks out. Eddie turns to look at her. Aura tucks her shirt into her shorts and puts her hair into a messy bun.

"I can drop you-"

Aura shakes her head cutting him off.

"It's what? a 10 minute walk? I'll be fine"

Aura opens the door and walks out and away. Eddie puts a thumbs up to the door.

"Yeah I had a great time too by the way.."

He sighs before heading back to bed rubbing his eyes muttering to himself.

"It's too early for this"

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Once Aura opens the door and closes it behind her Hopper marches towards her.

"Where the hell have you been?! I have been up all night waiting for you!"

He yells at her. Aura leans against the door scratching her head acting oblivious

"I'm so sorry.. I was at Nancy's and-"

"You were at Nancy's huh? Let's see about that" He marches over to the telephone and dials the wheelers. Aura mutters a shit to herself before walking over to him standing behind him with her arms crossed.