who would say i love you first

Charlie
I feel like Charlie leans more toward being a goofball when it comes to facing his own feelings. He knows how to be serious when it comes to other people, but for himself, he acknowledges he lacks commuting to his feelings. And when it comes to saying I love you, I feel like he tries to find the right moments to tell you. He doesn't want a blurt it and destroy the meaning of his words. So, you would say I love you first. He would be relieved you said it, and reciprocate. And I feel like he'd give you one of those generous, kind kisses that left your feet a few inches off the ground.

Stephen

Stephen knows what he likes. He knows what he wants. So, when he knows he loves you he wants to tell you right away. And he doesn't care if you don't love him back, as long as he tells you and you know that makes him happy. Love isn't something you force upon others. He's willing to wait for you to be ready if you aren't ready. If you'll never be ready, he's ready to love until he can't no longer. He just wants you to be comfortable and know how much he cares.

Gerard

You would say it at the same time. It's a spur of the moment type of thing. No thought behind it. Just a little silly picnic and you look into each others eyes. You realize this is all you could ever want. It would end in a lot of giggles in questions about when both of you knew and how long you waited to say I love you.

Neil

He would say it first. You'll be walking down the hallway to his dorm and he'll be holding your books. It's been heavy on his mind and his newfound feelings have fueled some poems about you. He starts off telling you he wrote something new and he's been wanting to show you. Still, he refuses to give you your books back as he reaches into his pocket and shares his poem. He feels his heart tighten, some words are still missing. Right in front of his door he turns to you, drops the books. Grabs your face and says the words.

Knox
He would!

Todd
You would say it first I feel like he would be too shy. And I think it would mean so much more of it comes from you because it would be difficult for him to love so honestly and fully. Seeing everything that happened with Neil. You could teach him to love again.

Richard
Richard would definitely tell you first. He'd make this whole extravagant plan just to throw it out the window and completely freestyle what he's going to do. And then pretend that was the plan all along to ignore the fact that he didn't listen to his own "perfect" script.