Chapter one.

Arabella Rodriguez was full blown kook. She moved to the island when her father started doing business with Ward Cameron because of this Arabella spent a lot of time at Tanny hill making her and Sarah almost inseparable she spent basically every weekend there, only downside was her annoying older brother who was a jerk 90% of the time. She was also friends with Kiara but didn't really see her much as something happened between Sarah and Kiara before Kie left for public school.

Arabella woke up to Sarah snoring extremely loud right down her ear hole, she smacked her with a pillow before trying to use it to block out the noise. When that failed she pushed her off the bed earning a load groan off Sarah. "Was that really necessary?" Sarah said in a serious voice. "Yes it really was" Bella nodded as she got out of the silky bedsheets heading to Sarahs en-suite. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was tied back into a messy bun with a few loose strands and she has mascara smudged under her eyes. She brushed her teeth with the sparkly purple toothbrush she kept at Sarahs for when she spent the night which was a lot of the time, she put it back in the holder washing her face with some of Sarahs expensive face soap.

Once Bella was all done in the bathroom she decided to head downstairs to get something to eat as she was feeling rather hungry after throwing up all the food she ate last night off Kelce's balcony after having about 10 shots of tequila. Rose and Rafe were sat at the kitchen island as she walked in. "Morning belle" Rose smiled as she poured herself a coffee. "Morning" Bella returned the smile back. She started scavenging through the cupboards trying to find something to relieve the banging headache she woke up with.

"looking for these?" Rafe held up the bottle of pills shaking them with his usual smirk on his face. "Give me them" Bella pounced at him trying to get them but soon gave up when he stood up holding them up in the air. "You know.. you really are a prick" she huffed looking at him. "Rafe just give her the aspirin for god sake" Rose clearly had enough of the two fighting like children, Rafe held his hands up in surrender with an amused face. "The boss woman has spoken up" Rafe joked chucking them Belle. "sometimes i don't know what to do with him" Rose mumbled to herself taking a big sip of coffee. "You should dump him in a river" Belle stated. "that would be a great idea but Ward would never settle for it" Arabella chuckled at the comment taking the aspirin with some water.

After Bella ate she walked outside of the luxurious mansion seeing Sarah swatting away something in the air with a tennis racket, she couldn't help but laugh at her friend as she watched but thought it was cute how innocent she was. "Sarah? What are you doing?" Ward shouts over to his daughter walking around the corner.

"The burrows filled with water from the serge!! the birds are having a field day" Ward and some woman Bella had never seen before started heading towards his daughter. "It's the cycle of life sweetheart, its part of it" Sarah put the racket down and walking over to her dad and the woman shaking her hand "Sarah i'm gonna head home but i'll cya later" Belle shouted over at the blonde girl. Sarah waved and gave her a warm smile before looking back at the woman who she was talking too.

Belle decided to drive home so she could get changed for the kegger that's supposed to be happening on the pogue side of the island, She pulled into the drive of her house, it wasn't as big as Tanny Hill but it definitely was something, it had tall ceilings and beautiful crystal chandeliers hanging as your going up the stairs. She kicked off her shoes changing into her slippers sliding her hand up the banister as she walked up the steps. The upstairs landing was painted in a very pale blue with old paintings with white frames on the walls. Bella walked down the hall to her room which was the last one on the left. She opened her door smelling the vanilla bean diffuser she brought the other day closing the door behind her. Bella smiled to herself before jumping on the bedsheets of her king sized bed.