Chapter Three.

"which dress do you think looks better, the Pink or the black dress?" Bella turned to Sarah pressing them both to her body, Sarah looked up from her nails which she was painting in a pinky nude colour. "The black one would look cuter with the heels... but the pink would be matching me." She smiled at the brunette. "What exactly are you wearing again? oh yeah thats right a bikini."

"Don't judge, it is a pool party after all." She uncrossed her legs, getting up off Bella's bed. "can i borrow some of your shorts?" Bella just shrugged with a chuckle. "Do you even have to ask." Sarah smiled at the girl before walking into her closet.

"Wait so who's throwing the party again?" Bella quickly got out of her outfit getting into the pink dress. "Some guy called Brandon he's one of Rafes friends." Sarah came out the closet giving a lil spin for her friend. "How do you always look better in my clothes than i do?" She furrowed her brows. "and so basically what your telling me is that he's a cunt." Sarah laughed in response. "I guess so."

"I think the white heels will look better." The blonde picked them up off the shoe rack. "Yeah for sure." Bella took them off her sliding off her slippers and putting them on.

"I think me and topper are going to take the leap today." Sarah smiled to herself whilst looking in the mirror fiddling with her hair. "wait!? really?" Bella turned to the girl. "That like a big thing for you guys, how do you feel?" Sarah chuckled. "I think i'm actually ready." Bella wrapped her arms around her. "you have to tell me everything and i mean everything!!!"

"I will, I will" The blonde girl laughed letting go of the embrace spotting a necklace on the vanity. "you should totally wear that." She picked it up unclipping it. "yeah no that's a bad idea, it's the necklace Noah gave me for my birthday." Sarah rolled her eyes. "Bella it's a cute necklace don't let it go to waste, besides it's not like he's gonna be there"

"Yeah your right maybe i will wear it." She smiled as Sarah put it around the brunettes neck and clipping it at the back. "It looks too good to be left on a vanity table." Sarah spun the girl around to look in the mirror. "you look amazing." Bella looked at herself in the mirror putting her hand up to the necklace. "I do look good don't I." She turned to the blonde. "fabulous is the word i think."

"Can you guys hurry Bella's mom is trying to make us try on clothes that she's made and no offence there hideous." Kelce walked into the room making the 2 girls laugh. "Yeah were coming don't rush beauty." Sarah raised her brow at the boy as Belle pushed him out the bedroom. "we are definitely making him wear one of my moms shirts." Bella smiled grabbing a white bag. "for sure."

They walked downstairs into the living room where Rafe, Topper and kelce were sat with Bellas mom. "Ma, we're going." She smiled giving her mom a hug. "No later than 1 and I mean it Arabella." She shook her head rolling her eyes. "yes i know i won't be late." Her mom nodded her head. "Don't worry Mrs's Rodriguez ill make sure she gets home." Kelce stood up from the sofa with the other boys, Bella shot him a look before speaking. "Mom, Kelce said the clothes you made are horrible." Her mom looked at him in horror.

"Yeah don't you think he will look good in this shirt." Sarah joked picking up a zebra print button up shirt. "You're right he will look amazing." Kelce looked at the 2 girls with a death stare. Bella's mom smiled proudly with a nod before chucking it at him. "Go put it on boy."

Topper and Rafe couldn't hold in there laughter as he walked out of the bathroom. "Now that is something to remember." Rafe took a photo of him. "I swear to god, Rafe if you don't delete that." Kelce started to walk over before Bella's mom grabbed him straightening out the shirt. "you look very handsome." this made them all erupt into laughter. "See Mira knows what's up." Topper could barely get his words out between laughter.