Chapter 4 - Straight A's, straight guys.

Yellow's POV

I slowly walked through the corridor, looking for the guys. There was still a few minutes before class and I wanted to talk to them. Thankfully I spotted them. I could tell Blue was telling them a joke, as they were laughing their asses off. I smiled slightly. Even if he was pretty dumb, I liked Blue a lot. Y'know... that way...

I walked over to them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Yel. Ya good? You look like ya didn't sleep too well." Green asked.

"Ya don't say? I was studying all night. I went to bed at 2 am. I feel like shit."

"Ya look like shit. No offence." Gold shrugged.

"Gold! Behave!" Purple nudged his brother.

We continued talking for a bit. My head really hurt.

"God, my head is gonna explode. I feel like I'm so tired I'm gonna do something stupid."

"I'm stupid, do me." Blue said with a smirk.

Blue was definitely the most dirty minded out of all of us. I should've expected him to say something like that, yet his words still caught me off guard. The fact that I was, y'know, into him, didn't exactly help.

"Excuse me?" I asked. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly.

"C'mon, you know you like me~" Blue leaned over to me.

"Shut up. I'm not gay. And neighter are you."

"I could be gay for you~"

I blushed even harder. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden?!

"Shut up!"

Blue giggled and gave me a playful punch in the arm.

"Come on, you know I'm kidding! But then again..." He leaned over to me again. "I wouldn't mind doing some stuff with you~"

I didn't know what to say. He was so close! I felt my face getting hot. Damnit!

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Red and Gold cheered while Purple and Green were laughing.

Thankfully for me, Blue became flustered too. His face flushed red.

"Hey! Stop it guys! You know damn well both me and Yellow are straight! Stop with that bullshit!"

Suddenly, the bell rang, so we were cut off the conversation. We went to class.

The whole day passed pretty smoothly, except the fact the guys kept dropping comments about me and Blue.

"Blue and Yellow, sitting in a tree.
K - I - S - S - I - N - G" Red hummed during lunchtime.

"Red if don't stop that shit, I will throw an apple at you." I grumbled.

"Awwe, come on. It's just a bit of fun. Besides, you admitted it yourself. You're straight. Why do you care if we ship you two?"

"Because it's fucking annoying!" Blue snapped, hitting his fist against the table. "I get flirty with him as a joke and you guys are fangirling over it! He's my best friend damnit! I don't like him that way! I'm straight for fucks sake!"

We all became quiet. Blue wasn't one to yell. That's why we were so taken aback by it. A teacher walked over to our table.

"Blue, what is the meaning of all this yelling? Do you want an extra hour of detention?"

"...no, sorry."

We waited for the teacher to walk away.

"You already got detention today?" I asked.