13. P4L

-

JJ and Wynonna walked in silence towards Wynonna's house since they didn't have anywhere else to go.

JJ stayed close to Wynonna that his shoulder and arm were touching Wynonna's. Not that Wynonna minded, nor JJ.

"..I should apologize to the others. I was such a bitch. " Wynonna spoke up, and JJ looked at her,

"Sarah deserved it." He muttered, and Wynonna heard. She nudged him on the side with her elbow, and he did the same out of reflex.

Wynonna smiled slightly, and JJ chuckled, a small smile on his face, "You can just text the others, Sarah isn't in the group chat...unless, John B added her."

Wynonna sighed, "Yeah, about that, Rafe threw my phone in water, so I don't have a phone."

"What? When I see him, I'm gonna punch him," JJ said, and he punched the air in front of him. "Like that, and like pow!"

Wynonna let out a small laugh, and JJ turned his head to look at her, a grin on his face.

Ever since JJ met Wynonna, he always thought she had the most beautiful laugh ever. Her laugh was something that JJ always looked forward to. It always made his day. Her laugh just chased away everything bad.

JJ didn't really know when Wynonna became his other half, but he didn't know what he would do without her in his life.

She made his life better. When he's with her, it was like everything bad that happened to him just disappeared along with everyone else, and it was just the two of them.

"..oh, shit." Wynonna grabbed JJ'S arm and pulled him behind a bush.

JJ looked at her, "What?" Wynonna peaked her head up before crouching down and looking at JJ.

"My aunt is there..and she's not alone." Wynonna whispered to him, and JJ peaked his head up and saw through the front window.

He saw Clarissa, the woman who was always so nice to him, always treated him like a human being instead of some piece of trash on the sidewalk. She was the first adult that ever cared for him.

Since the first time, JJ went over to her house after Wynonna moved in. Well, they didn't extacly have a great first start.

JJ had snuck inside of the house, and Clarissa had heard him, and she thought he was intruder at the time.

She had come out with a baseball bat, scaring the hell out of JJ. Both of them were screaming and shouting until the lights turned on, revealing Kiara, who had stayed over that night,

Kiara was nice enough even though she was pissed about being woken up to tell Clarissa that JJ was harmless.

Sure, JJ saw her a few times before but never officially met each other, but after that day, they just laughed about it, and Clarissa started to treat him like a son, and it felt great.

Clarissa wasn't the only one in the house, Ward cameron stood beside her, and not only him, but also Rafe.

JJ narrowed his eyes into a glare once he saw Rafe. He was going to kill him for using his birdy and hurting her.

JJ felt himself getting pulled back down, and his blue eyes met Wynonna's brown eyes,and she smiled at him, but it seemed nervous, anxious even.

JJ reached his hand out and grabbed Wynonna's hand in his.

".. I think I know where I left the letter...for real this time." She quietly told him, and he squeezed her hand for comfort and reassurance.

"Where?" JJ questioned, and Wynonna glanced at the house before her eyes met JJ'S again.