Hacking into your heart (Part 2)

I've been revived from the dead! Enjoy!

"What is it?" Chuuya was annoyed out of his mind. Three. Nights . Without. Sleep.

He can't continue like this....

"The hacker's back..." Atshushi murmured nervously.

Chuuya cursed loudly, profanity coming out of his mouth.

"Uh, Chuuya-san..."

"Yes?"

"It's not what you think..." He fumbled with the words nervously.

"He's here in person, and he wants to see you-"

Standing up, straight as a board, and bolting to the door and grabbing his gun. The last strand of red hair disappeared around the door, and Atshushi sighed in relief, plopping down onto the nearby chair. Chuuya-san was so scary sometimes.

                                                                                    ~ ~

Pretty impressive for a government agent, he would say.

Dazai smirked again, his presence in the base shocked many, and all were extremely wary of him. As they should be, he thought. 

 The tiny red head who was blocking his attacks went by the name Nakahara Chuuya. According to a quick background check, Dazai discovered that he was french, liked atrocious hats and was extremely , extremely short.

BANG

The door had been kicked aside revealing a single, fuming chibi.

                                                                                                 ~ ~

The bandaged man gave an infuriating smirk and the second he opened his mouth, Chuuya knew that it was bad news.

                                      " Hello, my dear lady~"

Sorry for the long wait, the next update will be sooner!