Chuuya is short

This is when they were tiny teenages. Enjoy!

"Chuuya is small.~
Chuuya is short.~
Chuuya has a bad taste in fashion.~
Chuuya is a hatrack.~
Chuuya is a slug.~
Chuuya is a lightweight.~
Chuuya has a bad temper.~
Chuuya is a petit mafia.~"

It drove him crazy whenever that idiot teased- no taunted him like that! Why the hell did Dazai seemingly never tire of making fun of his... shorter statue! Chuuya wasn't that short, was he? No, he was not, and the bastard will get his ass kicked if he keeps on mocking Chuuya.

"Chuuya~ you need to grow taller or you might start to shrink! "

Deep breaths... You can't kill him yet.

"Eh? Has Chuuya become deaf because of high short he is?" Dazai inquired in the fakest display of innocent curiosity. "Is Chuuya going to disappear because of his tiny nature too?"

Aha! Perfect time to strike!

"Well, you're so tall that eventually you'll die of tallness!"

" Really?! I had no idea that chibi cared for me that much!"
His eyes shined with supposed excitement.

Damned Dazai, always having the final say!

I am sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed it though! Next week, I'm going with the school to a London Science trip. Have any of you been to London? If so, what did you like or dislike? Please tell me in the comments section below!