8

Amara was on her way to the obx movie night with rafe, topper and kelce.

Amara was now ordering 4 Pepsi's from the food truck that sat behind picnic blankets and chairs that were spread across the green grass infront of the huge screen that sat on top of the grass reflecting the screen projector. The movie was in between the cut and figure eight so both kooks and pogues attended the night.

Rafe was watching every move of Amara from her pulling the money from her back pocket to her grabbing the four drinks in a holder. His head shifted to kiara who was now making her way to the food truck too, rafe made his way over to kiara in an intimidating way.

"Hey kiara, how are you?" Rafe asked staring right into the girls dark brown eyes. "Immm fine" Kiara responded you could hear the annoyance in her high pitched voice. "Mm that's great, well tell your little boy, that we knew what he did" Rafe said seeming even more intimidating. "I don't know what your talking about" kiara replied while rolling her eyes she sounded generally confused . "He will know tho" Rafe snapped back, kiara rolled her eyes again at rafe as she turned away and started walking towards jj and Pope who were sitting in beach chairs next to eachother. "Bye" Rafe said as he watched kiara turn around slightly "douche" she responded once more before sitting down with the messy blonde and dark haired boys.

Rafe then made his way back to topper and kelce and it looked like Amara had already came back with the four drinks.

Before the movie night and when Amara wasn't around, rafe had asked kelce to purposely forget his chair so that the dark haired boy would have to borrow rafe's chair, which would lead to rafe sharing a chair with Amara.

"Hey man I forgot my chair, mind if I borrow yours" kelce said while putting a hand on the dirty blondes shoulder and holding out his hand for the chair, rafe turned his hand slightly with a grin placed on his lips, rafe instantly gave the chair to kelce before turning his head back to the brunette . "Looks like we're gonna have to sit together, huh?" Rafe said as his eyes met Amara's hazelnut eyes. Before saying anything a grin was formed on Amara's lips before she spoke up. "I guess" Amara replied still with a grin on her lips.

The three boys started to set out the chairs, "hey uh I have to tell jj that we have a day off tomorrow from work because he doesn't know" Amara spoke up while eyeing rafe. "What no, I'm coming with you Amara" Rafe said immediately before pulling her softly by her waist so that there bodies were touching. "No rafe I'll go by myself" Amara responded back with both of her hands on either side of the dirty blondes face. "Amara he pointed a gun at you, I'm not letting you anyway near him alone" Rafe said with tears threatening to fall down his face. "Rafe it's fine, he won't hurt me" Amara said while softly brushing her thumb against rafes cheek, rafe nodded but kept his eyes on her as she left his grip and started walking towards the messy blonde.

The blonde was setting up the chairs while Pope and kiara were no where to be seen. Jj noticed the brunette slowly making her way towards him, the messy blonde licked his bottom lip slightly as he looked Amara up and down, eyeing her short skirt. Rafe saw every move that jj did and immediately clenched his jaw and started making his way towards the messy blonde before kelce got a grip of his wrist. "Rafe it's not worth it, just let her do this by herself" kelce said while watching Amara slowly get closer to jj who was still eyeing her skirt. Rafe snapped his hand from the dark haired boy and agreeing with his friend, sitting back down into his chair.

"Hey" Amara spoke up as she finally reached the messy blonde, her voice brought jj's eyes from her skirt to her hazelnut eyes, the brunettes arms across her chest as she waited for the blond to respond. "Hey Amara, whatcha doing?" Jj replied staring straight through those hazelnut eyes. "I'm not doing anything here jj, I'm just letting you know we have a day off tomorrow from work" Amara stated while turning around to look at rafe, who was already staring at her and watching every move that she did, the brunettes head then turned back to the messy blonde. "Yes, what so that means we can hangout, just me and you, huh? Amara" jj said in a flirty way but Amara didn't receive it in a flirty way. "You wish" the brunette responded while turning around and making her way back to rafe until she felt someone grab ahold of her wrist.

Amara turned around only to be meet with jj again, the brunettes eyes went to her wrist where jj softly gripped it and quickly the girl yanked her wrist from his grip. "Amara look, I'm really sorry about the night at the kegger, okay?" Jj said while staring into her hazelnut eyes once again. Amara's lips parted slightly but before she got a chance to respond, rafe came from behind and softly pushed the brunette behind him by her waist.

"Don't touch her pogue" Rafe said in an intimidating way again while eyeing jj's blue eyes before shoving him by his chest causing the blonde to fall back and quickly pushing himself back up from the grass, but before the messy blonde could shove rafe back Amara caught herself in the middle of both boys "stop jj just go" Amara said as she stood infront of rafe with her arms crossed infront of her chest. The messy blonde eyed Rafe then back to the brunette, scoffing before walking back to the chairs he was setting out.

Amara was seated comfortably on rafe's lap through the first part of the movie while rafe's arms were placed around Amara's waist keeping her warm. Amara caught jj glance back at the pair a few times, rafe giving him dirty looks every time causing the messy blonde to turn back around.

Jj and Pope were whispering to each other before getting up from their seats and making their way to the other side of the big screen. "I need to use the toilet, I'll be back baby" Rafe whispered into the girls ear while slowly getting up and placing her softly back down into the chair with her waist, the brunette nodded in response.

Amara ignored the fact that rafe needed to use the toilet the same time jj and Pope left their seats but then Amara started to get suspicious after seeing topper and kelce walk by her and followed rafes trail to the other side of the big screen too. Amara knew something was going on as she saw Kiara follow the boys from a distance so the brunette decided to see what was really going on and followed kiara's path.

Amara had finally reached where every one was, she was shocked at how aggressive and violet rafe was, she had never seen him in this state. Kelce was holding jj while rafe constantly punched jj in the stomach, earning grunts from the messy blonde as he tried to release himself from the dark haired boys grip. Behind rafe was where topper and pope were in a battle of push and shove, the brunette saw as kiara attempted to try get topper off pope by climbing on his back but then being pulled off the blonde boy by rafe who then shoved her to the ground causing kiara to grunt.

Rafe specifically wanted to beat the shit out of jj for aiming a gun at amara and being all over his amara all the time. Topper had aimed for pope for what the dark skinned boy did to his boat. Everything was going so fast Amara didn't know what to do as her heart started racing.

"Get your psycho boy friend!" Kiara screamed while eyeing Amara. Amara quickly obeyed to kiara's request and tried to pull rafe from jj but was only shoved to the grass by kelce, it was dark and the dark haired boy didn't know it was Amara. Amara didn't know what to do as rafe went out of control while beating the shit of jj.

"Kiara punch me!" Amara yelled at the also brunette girl. "What no Amara I am not-" Kiara said but was cut off by Amara "Kiara just do it, if you want to save jj and pope!" Amara responded and at that point Kiara couldn't lose her best friends, she looked back at the boys seeing them getting bashed up so she crushed her small hand together before throwing her fist to Amara small nose causing Amara to fall back against the grass while grunting to the pain that appeared on her nose. Kiara didn't punch her to hard but enough to make it look real, and it worked it caught all of the boys attention.

"What the hell pouge" Rafe said shoving past Kiara and kneeling down to where amara sat while rubbing her nose trying to get rid of the pain. "Are you ok baby?" Rafe said desperately wanted to take care of the brunette. Before the brunette could respond flames started to appear on the large screen, rafe quickly grabbed the girl by her waist and took his brunette to his truck.