11

Amara dragged rafe through the crowd and to his parked blue truck on the side of the road that sat in front of the club, rafe couldn't help but stare at the brunettes hips sway and her ass as she dragged him along the path with her arm holding his hand behind her, the dirty blond had to take in every inch of the view, from her long brown wavy hair slightly brushing against the wind to her shoulders where the straps of her dress comfortably hung on to the slit on the bottom of the light blue dress that hugged her curves perfectly to her white heals that clapped against the concrete path. The dirty blond was now imagining the dress off of the brunette instantly turning him on at the mere thought.

The brunette slowly realist her hand from rafe's as they reached his dark blue truck sitting in the dark of the night on the side of the road, immediately bringing the dirty blond back to reality.

The girl slowly turned around with her arms wrapped around her chest while eyeing the blond and tapping her heals against the ground, waiting for the dirty blonde to start talking. "Look Amara I uh-" Rafe spoke up moving his hands around trying to explain what was going on through his head. "Rafe what has gotten into you?" The brunette softly cutting the boy off. "Nothing, okay? I just- your mine okay no ones else's, mine" Rafe responded while pointing his index finger at him and softly tapping his chest. "You can't leave me Amara, I can't handle it, I don't know what I would do without you" the dirty blond continued talking with tears forming on the rim of his blue eyes. "Rafe I'm never gonna leave you, there's no one else rafe, your the only one I want" the girl replied back before placing both of her palms behind the back his neck allowing the boy to warp his muscular arms around the brunettes tiny waist.

Amara played with rafe's hair as he softly let out tears and sobs in the crook of the girl's neck, while pulling the girl closer into his chest like the boy couldn't get enough of the girl. Rafe then pulled away from her neck keeping his arms wrapped around the girl "stay with me tonight" is all the dirty blond said before the brunette nodded with a slight smile spread across her face.

Rafe drove the brunette back to his house safely. The boy jumped out of the car and quickly ran across his drive way to the other side of the truck where Amara was. The girl gave rafe a small smile before climbing out of the truck and adjusting her dress as whenever she would sit the dress would slide high up her thighs. The dirty blonde immediately let out his hand for the brunette to grab ahold of soon dragging her softly through this house and too his room, as they reached rafes door he let go of Amara's hand allowing her to go through the door first as he held open his bedroom door while staring at her.

The brunette entered his room her nose being instantly filled with the smell of rafes cologne once again. Rafe made his way through the door after the girl and softly locked the door behind him, finally having the brunette to himself. The brunette stepped over a few of rafe's things that were scattered along the floor of his bedroom from the other night when he lost his temper.

Rafe softly pushed the girl towards the wall and placed both of his hands on either side of the brunettes head so she couldn't escape as he eyed the girl up and down wanting to tear the dress off her body. The brunette could feel rafe's hot breath against her face and her neck. "Yeah you see that, that was from the other night, you made me go crazy when you left me alone" Rafe said softly into Amara's ears admitting that he lost control when the brunette left him the night before. Her hazelnut eyes met with his light blue eyes, the girl could hear her heart racing as the dirty blonde flicked his eyes from her lips to her brown eyes. "now I'm gonna make you go crazy , but your gonna enjoy every moment of it and your gonna beg me for more" Rafe said while eyeing the girls slightly parted lips. The girls eyes flickered between the boys eyes and lips.

Rafe then gripped Amara's waist with one of his hands as the other stayed against the wall softly pulling her into a kiss and quickly deepening the kiss. Rafes hands roamed all over the brunettes body while he had his tongue down her throat, the boy then started playing with the zipper on the back of the girls dress as her hands were playing with his dirty blonde hair. The boy slowly zipped the light blue dress and softly pulled the dress off her shoulders leaving the girl in only a white laced bra and a G-string bottom that matched the bra.

Rafe's eyes roamed from her chest to her bottoms and then back to her hazelnut eyes before picking her up and softly placing her on top of his dark silk covers that he had wrapped around his bed. Rafe quickly untied his bow and swung off his light blue suit before throwing his white bottom up top off and his black dress pants impatiently as he watched the girl lay underneath him, half naked.

Rafe connected his lips to every inch of the girls body as his arms gripped her thighs tightly, purposely leaving marks to mark his territory while earning soft moans that slid off the brunettes lips. Rafe was now kissing along the hem of the g-string that Amara was wearing causing her back to arch at the feeling, "can I" Rafe asked while looking up at the girl as he was playing with the lace of her g-string. "Ye-yes" the girl responded with moans in between words. "You have to beg for it baby" Rafe said before licking his lips at the thought of Amara begging him to fuck her. "R-rafe please, I need you rafe" the girl begged with her eyes slightly closed as her back was arched, earning a grin from rafe.

The dirty blond didn't waste any time before yanking the g-string off the brunettes hips, and soon taking his boxers off letting his boner swing free in front of the girl and quickly entering Amara's entrance before filling the room with moans from the pair. Rafe didn't waste any time letting the girl adjust to his size instead started thrusting in and out of the girl, rafes head was in the crook of her neck as he played with the back of her bra before ripping it off and exposing her chest. Rafe licked his lips as he eyed her chest still thrusting in and out of her as his hands softly roamed over her body

"Ugh fuck your so hot Amara" Rafe said as he kept thrusting in and out of her as the girl's eyes were closed from the pleasure rafe was giving her.

"Fuckkkk mmm" Rafe moaned out while getting closer and closer to the edge. "I- uhh mm" Amara tried to speak but the pleasure brought to many moans that escaped her lips causing her to tighten around the dirty blondes d!ck. "Mm uh your so tight baby, god" Rafe whispered into Amara's ears as he began to cum inside of the girl, filling the girl with his cum instantly making Amara moan at the filling. The blue eyed boy fell to the side of the brunette in his bed panting at how tired he was, " I could fuck you all day" Rafe admitted after catching his breath while turning his body to face the brunette girl who was already facing him, "Your mine" Rafe said starring straight into her hazelnut eyes as the brunette softly placed her hand on his cheek "I'm yours" is all the girl said before falling asleep in rafes grip.