30

"Amara?" Rafe asked softly as he stood in front of the girls front door the sun not even risen yet. "Amara please open the door" Rafe asked again, and beginning to become impatient he tried turning the door nob before slowly pushing it open. "What the fuck?" Rafe muttered to himself in shock that the door was opened the whole time before immediately closing it behind him. "Amar" Rafe whispered in search of the girl but got cut off by a knock on the front door. "Who tf?" Rafe asked before opening the door. "What are you doing here, huh?" The dirty blonde said in a demanding tone. "To see ama-" jj answered as he scratched the back of his neck. "Your not fucken seeing her, you got that pogue, now get out before I make you" Rafe cut off the pogue before slamming the door infront of the messy blondes face.

"Fuck!" Rafe yelled in anger as he shut the door in anger that the pogue is even at her front door. "Rafe?" A soft voice asked from upstairs and instantly Rafe turned around. "Amara hey" Rafe said softly as he made his way up the stairs and towards the girl. "Look I uh- I'm so sorry, really I am, you know me and you know I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you, I just don't know what got into me last night, just seeing you with jj made me uh-" Rafe explained as he slowly inches closer to the brunette. "Jealous?" Amara cut Rafe off by finishing his sentence. "Yeah, yeah jealous, you know I want you all to myself, please, Amara I'm sorry" Rafe begged as he was now hovering over the girl in the middle of the hallway.

And without replying Amara instantly wrapped her small arms around rafe's torso. "Does this mean-" Rafe was about to ask as he immediately hugged the girl back. "Yes" Amara replied as she looked up into the dirty blondes blue eyes. Rafe scoffed happily before leaning down and giving the girl a soft kiss. "Can I stay?" Rafe asked as he pulled the girl in even more like he couldn't get enough. "Sure but I have to get ready for work" Amara replied with a smile at rafe's movements. "Okay I'll wait in your room, okay?" Rafe said as he softly slipped back her long brown hair behind her ear. "Okay" Amara replied before walking down the hall way and in the bathroom.

While Amara was getting ready Rafe wondered around in the girls room, smiling as he saw a photo of him and Amara on her bed side table, before walking over to her closet and opening the first draw, and of course the first draw had to be the draw where her bras were, all different colours black, red, pink everything, and of course Rafe being Rafe he picked up a red one and examined it with his hands, which slowly made hes bulge in his pants grow, "Rafe?" Amara asked as she stood in the door frame of her room giggling at the sight of the tall boy. "Oh shit, uhh Amara you look nice" Rafe replied as he quickly shoved the bra back into her closet before slamming it shut.

"Anyways do you think I should leave my hair down" Amara asked as she stood in front of her mirror examining herself. "Yes, and I think you should pull that skirt down a bit too, looks a bit too short" Rafe said as he came up from behind before softly slipping his hands under her skirt and pulling it down. "Wouldn't want other guys looking at what's mine, yeah?" Rafe said as he leaned closer towards the girl, obviously so the girl could feel his boner from behind, and that Amara felt it, it was huge, huger than he had ever been, causing the girl to laugh, "what" Rafe asked before turning the girl around so no she could feel it from the front. "You think this is funny? Your the one, and the only one that ever causes this" Rafe explained as he slipped his hands under her work skirt again. "And you gonna fix it, like always, yeah?" Rafe begged as he starred down into the girls hazelnut eyes. "I don't know Rafe, I might be late to work" Amara replied in a sarcastic tone as she slipped herself out of his grip and towards her door causing the tall boy to sigh.