- 6 -

The next morning, Astella woke up beside Tommy and she turned onto her side to see him looking at her and dressed, "Morning," Tommy said.

"Ugh... Do you not sleep?" Astella asked.

"No, I sleep, just woke up early," Tommy said.

"Remember we promised the children a family day at home," Tommy hummed nodding, "And Angela wanted that father-daughter type chat with you, at some point. So, talk to her and whatever it is, just listen to her, okay?" Astella said.

"I always listen to her," Tommy said.

"No, you question her, there's a difference," Astella said.

"Okay, okay... Anything else?" Tommy asked.

"Yes... I need clothes but with the way your eyes are looking at me, I fear that if I move you'll jump me," Astella said.

"No denying that," Tommy said as he got off the bed and walked over to her nightdress then threw it onto the bed.

"Oh? Getting away from you giving in?" Astella asked as she sat up, letting the bedsheet drop to her lap before putting her cream silk nightdress on.

Tommy watched her as he pulled up his boxers and trousers, "You need to be careful," Tommy said.

"Please, you and your imagination do not fear me when it comes to matters of intimacy... It's matters revolving around blood and death that sometimes scare me," Tommy raised his brows at her as she crawled over the bed to him and sat on her knees taking his hands, looking into his eyes, "Because you are a father and a husband now, Thomas, I need you to keep coming home... To me and our family, above all else, do you understand me?" Astella said.

"I understand. I will always," Tommy cupped her cheeks in his hands and kissed her nose, "Come home," He kissed her forehead as she smiled, "To our children," He pecked her lips, "And you," Tommy said.

"Good choice, because I will hunt you down like a dog if you don't," Astella warned.

"I know you would, just not while our children are children," Tommy said.

"That's what nannies and maids are for, to watch them while I hunt my husband down," Astella said with a smile.

"You, my dear, are one terrifying wife," Tommy said.

She grinned, "And don't you forget it... Now... Go get dressed and go see Angela, you know she's always up early," Astella said.

"Fine," Tommy said.

Tommy walked into his office to find Angela sitting opposite his desk smoking and she looked at him, "Your mother will kill you for smoking," Tommy said

"Not my mother and she wouldn't. I've done far worse," Angela said.

"You know what I am, Angela," Tommy walked over to the desk, "Thought you'd be in the dining room but with your brothers around, I thought if it was important... And heated, as our conversations sometimes go, you'd be here... So..." Tommy took out a cigarette and lit it before he sat down, "What is it you wanted to talk about?" Tommy asked.