- 11 -

On Tommy's land, a wagon stood and inside was Tommy and Astella leaning back against the wall, Tommy was making sure Astella was wrapped, "If you wrap me up anymore, I'll become a cocoon," Astella said.

"You need to stay warm," Tommy said.

"Yeah, but we can't go to anyone's home without them asking questions about why we left Edward in our house with a crazy Russian bitch to fuck," She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, "We're horrible," She said.

"I know, I know... Leon doesn't know you two know each other does he?" He asked.

"No... We met in a club, a man wanted us, and we agreed... That night was not fun, to be honest, she was more fun than he was," Astella chuckled then sighed heavily, "I feel bad for Edward," She said.

"Hey, don't worry about it, we'll get through this," Tommy said.

At the house, Edward walked down the stairs, meeting Natasha, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Tom wants me to watch the house while he's out," Edward said.

"Where is he?"

"Don't know."

"The boys?"

"Arthurs."

"Angela?"

"Don't know."

"Edward," Tatiana stood at the top of the stairs and he looked at her, "Which room is it again?" She asked with a smirk.

"Fourth on the left. I won't be long, just need to lock up, love," Edward said.

"Okay. Don't keep me waiting," Tatiana said and walked off.

Edward looked at Natasha, "What the hell?" She asked.

"Part of a deal," He said.

"Don't give me that."

"You have to go, Tasha, I'll see you tomorrow," Edward said.

"Don't do this, Ed," Natasha said.

"I have to, so Tom doesn't. For Stell," Edward started walking up the stairs, "Lock the door on your way out, please," He said and walked off.

Natasha stared in shock before she ran out of the house, not locking the door, she got in her car and drove off.

Back at the wagon, Astella was curled into her husband as he held her close, "Would you have slept with her?" She asked.

"No."

"Lair. I've seen that look in your eyes, Tom," She said.

"Stella-" He said.

"She's not me," She looked at him, "Is that what you were going to say?"

Tommy looked at her and tucked some hair behind her ear, "Aye, that's what I was going to say," He looked at her, "Stop worrying about Edward. He could've said no... Wouldn't have done much good, but he could've said no, but he didn't. It was him or me, Stell. She took a shine to him," Tommy said.

"Okay... Okay... I hear what you're saying," Astella said.

"Good... Now, go to sleep," He pulled her closer to him, "And don't worry about waking me if you need... Help," Tommy said.

"I'm getting better with that, but... Okay... Rather embarrassing but okay," Astella said as she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

 Rather embarrassing but okay," Astella said as she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes