CHAPTER FOUR

Today is Midsummers, so me and Sarah decided to go shopping together and we bought dresses
My dress:

After two hours, Midsummers started and everyone was there pogues were there too and my parents were there with my brother JJ he was hanging out with the pogues

After two hours, Midsummers started and everyone was there pogues were there too and my parents were there with my brother JJ he was hanging out with the pogues. I was with Kiara Carrera I knew her before, she's a pogue, but she's really nice so it dosen't matter. "Hi how are you?" She said "hi I'm doing well, how are you? long time no see!" I said "yeah crazy right? I didn't know you were here in Outer banks" Kiara said, "well, I arrived three days ago." Sarah was with her family at the Midsummers house everyone waited for the Cameron's to come outside to see them, when they finally came I saw Sarah,Rafe,Wheezie,Rose and Ward they looked all so beautiful and elegant.

" Sarah was with her family at the Midsummers house everyone waited for the Cameron's to come outside to see them, when they finally came I saw Sarah,Rafe,Wheezie,Rose and Ward they looked all so beautiful and elegant

After one hour everyone was dancing in the crowd I was dancing with Wheezie but a familiar voice talked behind me. "Excuse me, young lady?" It was Rafe Cameron.
I turned around and he looked at me "Do you want to dance?" Rafe said gentle. "Go away Rafe no one wants to dance with you" said Wheezie sarcastically, and I laughed, he looked at her "I'm not going to buy your new sneakers" he said "ugh fine." She said and walked away.

he took my arms and placed them on his shoulders then, he held my waist. "So Rafey.."
"Please, don't call me like that" he said "why not? do I get you nervous?" I said bitchy. "you wanna provocate me huh? he said, he pulled me closer to him and was going down with his hand on my ass trying to grab it but it obviously placed his hand back on my Back, not letting anyone notice. "don't go too far Cameron" I looked up at him and smirked, I was nearly touching his lips "if you wanna do more, you first need to catch me, you know how the game works" I could feel his bugle growing, I gave him a delicate fast kiss on his Neck and I disappeared letting him alone on the crowd, he was watching me walking away "I'm going to get you y/n, you'll see." I knew that he's probably going to fuck the shit outta me later, but it's fun doing that.

It was getting dark, I went to Sarah and talked with her about how great the show is tonight and how beautiful everyone looks and stuff she showed me her Pogue friends John B Pope heyward and Cleo we talked and I kinda like them, they're cool JJ always told me that they were amazing friends but I didn't believe him. Later I've gone to the Bathroom I tried to close the door but someone was pushing the door towards me "uh excuse me?" I said then I saw a tall figure in front of me, it was Rafe. Again. "I told you I'm going to get you princess" he came to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"Rafe what are you-" I said nervously, "shhh" he said, he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my neck while he was kissing me "you think I will let you go that easy huh" he said, he touched my thigh while he was kissing me he was so hungry of kisses he grabbed me and put me on the sink. He was going down with the kisses...on my neck...my collarbone...my wrist....my thighs and then between my legs,he looked at me "try not to scream." he said.

I thew my head back while I felt his tongue in my clit, he started going faster and faster "tell me how bad you want me" I didn't respond so he pushed two fingers in me "say it" and pushed them very fast in and out "Soo baaad Rafe" he stopped and said "Kneel down." So I did, I knew Rafe had this big, but I didn't imagine this big, his dick was huge "I don't let any woman touch it but you...you can." he said. "Pff sure" i said, i started blowing slow at first then I started faster and faster he was enjoying it. His breath became faster "fuckkk" he moaned "your soo good" He put his hand on my hair and popped my head against his dick, he was almost cuming but,

I stopped blowing and stood up "DON'T!- don't do this to me y/n" Rafe said aggressively, "the game is not over, isn't it? big boy? " I said and winked at him I walked away and ignored him. I never knew I could make Rafe Cameron so obsessed with me.