CHAPTER FIVE

The night after midsummer's me and my family drove back at our Villa, it was 2 am my parents were tired so they went to sleep me and JJ were still awake, I was watching TV  "Uhm, I saw you dancing with Rafe Cameron.." he began, "yes?.." I said "he's very into you these days, i noticed that" he said disappointed, "JJ, go worry about your shit and don't worry about mine okay?" I said annoyed. " you know he's a player right?" he said "really? Didn't know" I said "I'm just warning you, he has been with alot of girls before and you know it" "common arrive at your point JJ, what are you trying to tell me?" I said not joking around. "I think you shouldn't talk to him" he said.

"are you trying to act like dad or what?" I said laughing. "I'm serious y/n" he said. "JJ it's not one of your business go to sleep" "Alright, but if something happens, don't cry around like a baby" he said with his hands up and went upstairs.

Maybe he's right, maybe not, to be honest I was insecure about the game me and Rafe are playing, I was scared, many boys played me before...I just want to be loved I want...true love.

I called Sarah and we talked about the night but I didn't tell her about me and Rafe I think she would be very mad at me and I know that's not right I'm her best friend and rafe is her brother, it would destroy our friendship that's what scares me the most, "Rafe is so weird in these days, he's nicer to me, he's actually mean to me, oh and he always talks about you,he's always like 'where's y/n' or 'you know that y/n...' he also compliments you" she started saying, "oh uh, really? That's...interesting." I said awkwardly, then suddenly Wheezie said laughing "Rafe wanted to dance with y/n and he wanted to touch her ass" I gasped "Wheez! Sorry my Sisters here laying in my bed, stop saying shit like this wheez" Sarah said, " but it's true" she admitted. "I need to go to sleep guys good night" I fake yawned "okay good night, see you tomorrow Ily!" "Goodnight Y/n" said Wheezie from the phone.

Woah, that was close.