CHAPTER TWELVE

The next morning I woke up in my room, it was 9am I was so confused from last night, my mom opened the door "goodmorning sweetie" she said and bought  me a Glas of water for me, she sat with me in the bed "Where's Rafe? I need to call him" i said stressed. "shh calm down, he's at home do you want me to call him and ask him if he can come over to you?" She asked. "Yes" I said.

"I called him, he will come over in five minutes" she said. She went to me and hugged me. "last night was-"," I know, I know, everything's fine now. The most important thing is that you're okay and I'm so thankful for what Rafe did, he's a good boyfriend." she said and smiled. Then her smartphone was ringing it "it's your aunt, I'm going downstairs" she said. "okay"and she gave me a kiss on the head.

Then someone opened the door after five minutes, it was Rafe, I was so happy to see him my heart was beating so fast. "Baby" he said giggling, "Rafe!" I said. I stood up from the bed and jumped on him "i love you so much" he said. "I love you more" I grabbed his face to kiss him. "how you feeling?" He asked "well, it could be better" i responded and got off of him. "I couldn't sleep last night I was only thinking about you" Rafe said. "Baby, I'm okay, don't worry." I responded, "i planned a whole day just for us" he said. "Really? What are we doing today baby?" I said smirking. "You'll see" he said. "Alright wait for me outside,I'm getting dressed" I said. „ it's nothing I haven't seen before princess" Rafe said smirking. While I was getting undressed, he was biting his lips „damn, I'm so lucky" he said. „Nasty boy" I responded.

We went downstairs my mom was talking with dad „Goodmorning" my dad said. „Goodmorning love birds" my mom said. „Where are you guys going?" she asked. „I want to spend the whole day with this princess" he said and looked at me with puppy eyes.
„That's a great idea, have fun you two!" my dad said.
„Thanks" we said.
When we went outside to the car I remembered all the flashbacks from last night but I tried to not think about it. While Rafe was driving i looked at him all the time, „Can you starr even more" he said and laughed „alright if this bothers you then-„ I felt a hand on my thigh, „Rafe you're driving" I said. „Open" he said. I didn't open them I didn't want to have a car crash. „It wasn't a question" he said and he went under my underwear „I wanna start what I couldn't start yesterday" he said. So he pushed two fingers in me and I gasped of the feeling of his fingers and his cold golf ring, I moaned. „You like that huh?" he said „yeah" I moaned. He went faster and faster „look at you so wet for me" he said. When we arrived he stopped and licked his fingers "ew don't lick them" I said, he held my face and said „shut the fuck up and kiss me" so I did.

He took me first to a Swarovski store away from Outer Banks, and he bought me a bracelet with his first Letter which I loved and a chain
The bracelet:

He took me first to a Swarovski store away from Outer Banks, and he bought me a bracelet with his first Letter which I loved and a chain The bracelet:

The chain:

He was helping me with the chain "That's for you my love" he said "i don't deserve you" i said, "I'm all yours

He was helping me with the chain "That's for you my love" he said "i don't deserve you" i said, "I'm all yours." he said and kissed me on the lips "do you wanna see the next surprise?" He asked me, "yess" I smiled.

"Because your Italian, I will bring you to a Italian restaurant" he said smiling so he bought me there and we ate a delicious pizza I loved it. After that, it was almost getting dark and we walked a way that bought us on a beach. We sat there in front of the beach and watched the waves of the ocean, my head was laying on his shoulder "Rafe" I said. "Mhm?"
"do you think this will last forever?" I asked him, "Y'N, I've seen a future with you since I first laid eyes on you." He said, I smiled. I stood up and began taking off my shirt he was watching me take it off and said "you're not doing this Y'N." He said knowing that i will jump in the water. "Ohh yes baby" i said. "Oh god." he said and shaked his head. "Well, bad girls do it better" i said and kissed him. "Common babe, No one's here, we're alll alone" i said smirking. "Alright" he said and undressed himself.

He grabbed me, carried me on his arms and ran straight to the beach, "no,no,no" I said laughing. "don't you dare-" I warned him and he dived into the water while i was on his arms, "you're such an asshole" I splashed him with the water and he grabbed me "oh yeah princess?" He said, he hugged me, he tried to take off my underwear, I stopped him "what A naughty boyfriend I have." I said, he took of my underwear and we hide our bodies in the water, he pulled his dick and pounded it into me "Rafe" I moaned, he already got turned on by the sound I did, he adjusted himself in me "like that?" he asked me. "Yeah" i said. I was moving my body in front of him "you feel so gooood" he moaned. He turned me around to face him. "fuuuck" I moaned. "Say it again" he said. "Fuuuckk Rafe" I moaned louder this time. "Good Girl ." He moaned.

It was getting late so we got dressed again and went back home we were tired af, while he was driving back to Outer Banks, I remembered of the drugs, "Rafe, if I would ask you something, would you be honest with me?","Yes" he said "Sarah told me about the drugs, is this true?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You know what I mean, she told me you're doing drugs, and that Barry is your drug dealer." I responded. "yes, it's true." He admitted. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Because I didn't want you to know, i was scared that you'll be mad at me for doing drugs" he said. "I'm not mad but disappointed Rafe.","I know, I know, I'm trying to stop for you." he said.
"Okay, I believe you" I said. "I'll try my hardest." He said.