CHAPTER SIX

It's been a couple of days since I haven't seen Sarah and Rafe. I was with my family after midsummers at the beach. I bordered JJ cause I can be really annoying sometimes, until he splashed me with water when I was asleep at the beach.

my dads phone was ringing. It was Ward Cameron.
"Hello?" my dad said, "Hello,what are you guys doing today?" Ward asked. "Nothing so special we're at the beach right now but later we're at home."he responded. "Oh, have fun! Would you guys like to dinner with us at 8 p.m?" Ward suggested. "Yeah, why not. That's perfect!" My dad said. "Alright see you later then!" "See you later" Ward answered. Later, after the beach I showered and got dressed up i let my hair down and wore my jewelry's on. "Can you please hurry up you always take so long" JJ complained. "Just give me 10 secs! Oh my god!" I responded.
(My dress)

When we arrived at the Cameron's house, Ward opened the door "Welcome!" Ward said happy, and hugged my dad then rose hugged my mom

"Heyyy" Sarah said "you look gorgeous!!" She complimented me " you too!!" I complimented back.
Rafe came from upstairs with a black suit and a cute smile on his face, he greeted my parents and my brother JJ, who dosen't like Rafe. When he greeted me he was giggling "you look so beautiful" he said. "Thank you, you too" I complimented.

While we all waited for the dinner, I was outside smoking a cigarette with Sarah, she told me about her dramatic break up with Topper Thornton, after couple of minutes rose called her and she went inside. Rafe then came outside and looked at me while he leaned in the wall "are you stalking me?" I joked. "What makes you think that?" He said. "Well you know you-" he interrupted me., "you make me go crazy with this short dress you know that?" he came closer to me "Rafe stop not here they can catch us" I said pushing him a little away, "The Dinner is ready!!" Screamed Rose from inside. At the table Rafe said "sit here" near him, so I did I could already see JJ complaining in his head. While everyone was eating and talking, I felt a random hand on my thigh, it was obviously Rafe.
I looked at his big veiny hand going slowly between my legs, I grabbed it and took it away, "what are you doing?" I said whispering. "Shh" he whispered.
this men is crazy.

He started doing the same thing again his hand was going under my red dress, and in my underwear he stared doing circles in my clit and I tried to push his hand away but his arm was so strong. I tried to not look 'weird' while Rafe Cameron was literally fingering me under the table. He was biting his lips all the time, suddenly I needed to moan so I hit my elbow on the front table and "ahh" I moaned "are you okay?" My mom looked at me "uh, yesyes everything's fine" I said awkwardly so She turned back to talk with Rose.
"You are going to stop and if you don't-" "then what huh?" He said smiling at me. I pushed his hand away and unbelt his belt, and started jerking him. he was starving. "Rafe?" His dad said "mhm?" He said while he was holding my arm still. "You are sweaty, everything good?" His dad asked. "Yes dad, I'm fine, I just need to go to the toilet for a minute." He was Staaring at me while he was standing up.

After he came from the toilet everything was back normal. I noticed that my brother talked the whole time with Sarah they looked so inlove they were so focused on each other and laughed so much together. Everyone finished eating and Sarah asked my parents if me and JJ could sleep there for the night so my parents agreed, I saluted my parents. I looked Sarah directly in the eyes and said " We, need to talk, now." So I went on the corner with her "Please tell me you love my brother, please" I said "U noticed that??" She said "of course I noticed that, everyone noticed Sarah!" I laughed "well he's cute yeah"she said "he's been in love with you since he first meet you, you know?" I said "oh I know that one" she started smiling. "so? What are you waiting for? Kiss him." I said "Your telling me you're not mad??" she said "why should i!? My brother really waited for you for a lifetime" so she ran downstairs and kissed him. I obviously wasn't there watching stupid how they kissed.

The problem is, everytime I try to sleep in Sarah's Room she just snores like a pig. So I was bored in the middle of the night and went slowly with my footsteps to Rafes room. I opened Rafe's door and closed it behind me "Rafe" I whispered but he couldn't hear me atleast he wasn't snoring. "Rafe" I said a little louder and tried to shake his shoulder "Y/N...what are you doing here" He said with his sleepy voice "I can't sleep" "then try" "I can't" I said "alright, common babygirl" he said grabbing me immediately and pushing me in his bed he came closer to me and said "you even look good when you're sleepy"he flirted, "you can't literally see me" no really, his room was completely dark.

"It dosen't matter" he said "why did you do that" I said "what?" He asked "today at dinner" I said raising my eyebrows "well, it's fun" he said massaging my belly "I think we should-" "don't talk too much, I know you liked it" he giggled, "no I didn't" I lied. "I felt it" he said smirking. He laid my hair on my back with his finger and said "I think I know how to make your boredom disappear..." "how?" I asked.