5.

Shaurya's POV

Its been two months since Ruhi is staying here.

Yes! Ruhi! Well, her name is too long to pronounce so I gave her a nickname which she also likes.

Or maybe I just wanted to call her that.🤷‍♂️

She defines her name. Soulfully beautiful.

Sometimes she is so cute and talks so much that all I want to do is pull her close and kiss her until the only thing she remembers is my name.

Also, I am teaching her shooting nowadays. It is important for her to know it till she is here.

Right now also we are doing shooting practice.

She shoots and misses her aim by a few inches.

I hold her hand and angle it properly near her eye level acutely aware of my racing heart and our bodies being basically plastered against each other.

Placing my finger over hers on the trigger I pull the trigger and a shot resounds around us.

"That's how you do it."

I whisper in her ear and she releases a wavered breath making my senses go haywire.

Everytime she is near me I can't think straight. The sane part of me shuts down near her.

She aims again and shoots and misses. And again and again.

She huffs and turns around removing her earmuffs.

"Aap waha khade ho jaayenge? Mujhse thoda dur. You are distracting me."

I chuckled at her expressions and she went red realising what she said.

"Ofcourse."

I teased her and moved back a few inches and she turned around still blushing.

Gosh! I love this girl so much!

I smile to myself and my smile grows seeing a small shy smile on her lips too.

Ruhanika's POV

Ahhhh!!! I am in love with this mannn!!! Someone saveee meeeee pleasee!!!

Okk. I am fine.

No I am not. If this man here gets anymore hot than he already is then I might jump his bones right now.

Gosh! What happened to the innocent Ruhani?

She changed into the shameless Ruhi.

I was in the pool area on the ground floor when I heard some noises.

I got up hurriedly knowing that he was here.

But I stopped in my tracks seeing Rashit and the other men with so many girls. They were sending the girls into the common room where usually all the victims stay.

"Ye sab kaun hai?"

I ask Rashit and he confirms my doubt.

"Another racket caught."

I continue to look towards the room.

"Mujhe inse milna hai."

I say and Rashit immediately shakes his head in a no.

"Not allowed. Wo ladkiya dari hui hai aur iss waqt kisi pr bhi attack kr skti hai. Raste mai hi hamare do aadmiyon pr attack kia unhone. I can't allow you in. And waise bhi they are going back home tomorrow."

"Wo dari hui hai Rashit. And I want to meet them. Seeing a woman they will be releaved."

He gritted his teeth and whisper yelled.

"Shaurya is going to kill me."

"He won't."

He sighed and mumbled.

"Right! Waise bhi he will never stop you from doing whatever you want to."

I raised my eyebrow and questioned him even though I clearly heard what he said.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Go in. But please be careful. Otherwise I am dead."

He mumbled the last part not so quietly and I giggled going inside.

As I opened the door the girls got alert and got up in defensive positions. They relaxed a bit seeing a woman there. All of them looked not more than 20 years old.

"Relax! Aap sab yaha bilkul safe ho. All of them are very nice people. Kal aap sab apne ghar jaa skte ho."

They visibly relaxed and I smiled. One girl who looked really young came forward and asked me innocently.

"Ye uncles gande nhi hai pehle wale uncles ki tarah? Wo hume maarte the. Aur khaana bhi nhi dete the. Ye uncles hume khaana denge? Mujhe bhut bhook lagi hai."

I felt my eyes tear up. I bend down to her level and said.

"Bilkul denge. Jitna khaana aap maangoge utna denge. Aapka naam kya hai?"

She smiled sweetly and said.

"Chhavi."

"Wow! Ye toh bhut hi pretty name hai. Kitne saal ke ho aap?"

"9 years."

I felt my breath stuck in my throat. Someone was going to sell this 9 years old child into- God!

I patted her head and came out.

As soon as I was out a hand grasped my arm and pulled me closer.

"Why did you go inside?"

Shaurya asked angrily.

"They were scared and are hungry. Mujhe Lata didi se kehna h ki unke liye khaana bana de. Chhodo mujhe."

I started walking but he held my hand and took me near the pool area.

Everyone gathered there left seeing us.

He held my shoulders and said.

"Unke liye khaana already ban chuka hai aur Lata didi unhe de bhi dengi."

I nod and continue to look down.

"Ruhi!"

He calls me softly and I tear up instantly.

"They were so young Shaurya. Unme se ek toh 9 saal ki bachi thi. What if you guys could not reach on time?"

I chocked back a sob and he cupped my face.

"This is what we do Ruhi. Our job is to save them. And they are safe."

I couldn't control the tears that fall from my eyes. He sighs and pulls me into his chest and I cry hugging him tightly.

He just caresses my hair and murmured sweet things kissing my head every now and then.

And he proves me wrong yet again. That I can not fall more in love with him than I already am.

I love you!

The words are on my tip but I couldn't get them out. So I just hug him tighter and bury my face in his chest.

The next day the girls are sent back to their respective homes and everything is fine again.

Only if I knew it was the silence before the storm.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️