2. Jealousy

"Enid. I need your help with something." I said, walking up to Enid that was still working on her boat along with her teammates.

"Let me guess. You need help with your investigation and Rowan's 'death', eh?" She smiled at me. I shake my head at her.

"No...I need help with Kate." I said as I looked away slightly. She still had a small smile on her face.

"Wednesday...Don't you think she suffered enough?" Enid whispered.

"I just want to...prove her that what I said isn't true.." she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Does that mean Wednesday Addams is falling in love with Nevermore's broken werecat?" Enid squealed, jumping up and down happily.

"If someone else finds out, you're dead, Sinclair." I said sternly.

She nods her head. "How about this...I'll talk to her after I'm done here...and I'll  talk to you after I'm done with her, ok?"

I hum and nod at her. She goes back to her work and I walk away, working on my investigation.

Enids pov:

We are almost done with our boat for the Poe Cup. I have a good feeling that we are finally going to win this year.

After we put the supplies back to their places, I decide to go talk to Kate about Wednesday. I'm pretty sure she's going to be upset if I bring her up, but I really want to help them. They would make a cute couple. They look like they would be able to kill the entire humanity together, but they'd still be cute.

I walk over to our dorm and open the door. It was really quiet. Wednesday wasn't around, either. She's probably working on her investigation again and probably took Thing too, I don't see him around. Walking over to my side of the room, I put my stuff down and head over to where Kate is.

Reaching the upper side of our dorm, I see Kate curled up in her bed, cuddling the panda Wednesday gave her at the festival. I shake my head and walk over to her.

"Kate?" I whispered, not to startle her. She's usually really jumpy, but that's probably how cats are, right?

She started to shift and eventually stood up, looking at me. "Yes...Enid?" Kate asked, as she moved over, rubbing her eyes. I sat down next to her.

"Kat-...maybe you should talk to Wednesday.." I'm pretty sure she's going to get mad at me, but I can't stand seeing her upset.