2. Rave'N

"Oh. My. God! Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave'N! My whole world is tilted! You know what
you need?!" Our overly excited werewolf roommate said, gripping my sleeve.

"A bullet to the head." I replied, which made my girlfriend hiss at me.

"No." Enid rolled her eyes. "A dress."

"I already have one."

"Not the one you showed up in! That
thing was a fashion emergency not even lightning could resuscitate. Kate, Thing back me up here." Thing gave her a thumbs up.

Kate shrugged and stood next to Enid. "I agree with Pinkie Pie on this one. You need something new."

"You need something that screams 'First
date. Stand back bitches, I have arrived!' And I know just the place!"

You little traitor.

🕸🖤

"What kind of dystopian hellscape is this?" I look at the- interesting  looking shop in front of me. I'm gonna be sick. Is it too late to back out now?

"Our first roomie shopping spree! There suggesting to wear all white to the dance...but that's not gonna
fly with us. I'm sure you would die if you would put something all-white on." Enid grabbed my sleeve and pulled me towards the shop.

"Well I have more pressing business than to worry about a dress for the dance."

"But I thought we were bonding." Her sad looking expression made me feel a little bit bad. Just a little.

"I feel like i'll only slow you down. You're a gazelle. I'm a wounded fawn. Cut me loose and go run with the pack. You'll have a lot more fun than having to spend this time with me." Nice save.

"Are you sure?"

I nod and step away from her. She gives me a big smile before rushing into the shop.

Once she was out of sight, I turned around and headed to the coffee shop. Thing tapped my shoulder and pointed at a dress that caught his eye.

"Im going to get coffee. I'm not stop-" My body stopped the moment I was next to the dress. It was- perfect. I shook my head and walked off.