CHAPTER 5

OUTER BANKS
episode 1: PILOT
part 5

"kegger?" kie asked simply

the rest of the group happily agreed to a kegger and they made their way down to the boneyard.

jj and john b were carrying the keg, pope and ren were carrying cups and kie was carrying the plug for the keg.

they set it down and plugged it in,

"test it up!" ren shouted to jj who instantly smiled at her.

instead of pouring it into a cup he poured it on john b which sent the group into laughter.

as they passed around cups, kie and ren were laughing along to a song lyric as the boys set the rest of the stuff up.

soon enough the boneyard was full of people, pogues, tourons and even kooks. neither ren or jj were happy about the kooks but they were fine.

alright you can't understand the outer banks without understanding the boneyard. it's kind of like a three-layer burrito.

as john b and ren were passing around beers a group of pogues walked up,

"hey homies!" ren waved.

"what's up?"

"what's going on?"

there's us and our friends, the working-class derelicts from the cut.

"yeah!" they cheered as they each got passed a cup.

then there are the kooks, the rich second homers.

a group of kooks walked up and ren scoffed walking away, watching john b grab a cup and move it so they couldn't reach it, and when they did, half of the drink was in the sand.

they're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers. out natrual enemies.

then a group of tourons walked up to the stand, with now john b and jj stood there waiting. jj had that devilish smirk on his face, usually the smirk when he wanted to have sex, with a touron, of course. ren hated that side of jj, mostly because she loved him, but another reason because it's straight up rude and disrespectful.

and then there are the tourons.

"you want a beer?" john b asked the girl who nodded

totally clueless, here for a week on vacation with their families.

kie was now with them as pope and ren danced with eachother stupidly, as the next girl walked up jj instantly knew she was the one he wanted to have sex with. gross.

"hey, you, uh... want a beer?" john b asked the girl.

she took it and replied with a thanks,

chum for the sharks.

"hey john b come dance with me!" ren pulled john b aside and left a scowling jj and a laughing kiara.