e l e v e n

song: 'run boy run' by woodkid

present

"Shit," Kie said, sitting up to get a better view.

"Call them," Pope said.

"I can't. Towers are down," Kie replied as she stood up and got off the boat.

"If I lose my merit scholarship, I'm gonna kill someone," Pope said as he followed.

"Seriously Pope?" Genevieve said, shooting him a glare. "Should you not be more worried about JJ and John B getting arrested?"

"That too, obviously," Pope said, a guilty look on his face. "Maybe they're not going up there. Maybe... Maybe they're looking for a room."

"They're going up there," Kie said, the panic in her voice rising.

.....

"One, one, one, two," John B said as he tried yet another combination to open the safe.

"Punching shit at random. That will definitely work," JJ said as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait a second. Here," John B said as he walked over to the table and picked up a piece of paper.

As JJ rambled on about the coordinates and something his cousin said about swordfish, John B punched in the numbers which was on the piece of paper. Miraculously, the safe opened.

"Holy shit," he said with a gasp. JJ was still talking to himself. "Uh.... JJ?" John B said.

"Hm?" JJ replied, walking to John B, who was now staring at a safe full of cash. "You're gonna want to see this."

.....

"This way," Genevieve said as she ran towards the side of the motel where the window to the room JJ and John B were in was. The police were climbing up the stairs, and quickly.

"Okay, do something. Do something," Kie said, following Genevieve.

"Go, go," Pope panted.

"We're not gonna be able to climb up," Genevieve said, beginning to panic.

"Stand back," Pope said as he picked up a stone.

"Okay, you got it," Kiara said, watching as he threw the stone, and missed. By a lot.

Genevieve stared at him. "That doesn't even classify as a throw."

"Didn't you ever play baseball?" Kie said, her face a mix of shock and disgust.

"I was on the math team!"

.....

"You grabbed the gun." John B said as he stared at JJ, who had taken the gun from the safe.

"This is a SIG Sauer," JJ said, like that would make it any better.

"Put the gun back JJ!" John B hissed.

"This is a fucking spendy gatt, man. Just.... Bam! Bam!" JJ said as he pretended to shoot the gun at John B.

"JJ, we are not stealing anything!"