"police shit"

SANTANA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

SANTANA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. If she went after Sarah, who was going to find JJ in time? But if she ran after JJ, would Sarah be safe? She felt a little at ease knowing that Sarah was meeting with Wheezie, though that really meant nothing to her; she was falling back into her old patterns — trust nobody.

Her mind trailed onto John B, it seemed he was going to be safe with Oscar's doing... so that left Cesar. She ripped out her phone and texted Cesar to scope out the dock with Sarah. While every bit of her wanted to go there herself, she wasn't about to let JJ perform his... extravagant.... plan all on impulse. She couldn't help but think about why he'd go alone though, she couldn't imagine JJ leaving her out of one of his plans.

Santana had made it down to Selah's where her brothers had been camped out in her absence, she was hoping to steal Selah's car or something to get to the county as fast as possible. She was practically thanking the gods, aka Juanita, that JJ's house wasn't too far away.

She was initially surprised, seeing Oscar's impala parked in the driveway. That didn't exactly mean anything good, him leaving the car meant he was trying his best not to leave a trace of him at the prison. While Santana worried for the moment, she knew Oscar wasn't stupid.

Unfortunately Selah's car was missing from her garage, so her only option was to take the impala. Hesitantly, she drove to the county — being as careful as possible not to completely destroy or even budge any part of the impala.

Santana eventually came up to the lights, seeing an ambulance headed away from the hospital. It was the exact time JJ had mentioned. The second the lights went green she drove through and eventually swerved in front of the ambulance trying to stop it, "Please don't hit the car, please don't hit the car."

Amongst her mumbling, she cracked a smile when she saw blonde hair flying out of the back. The driver was yelling at her but she didn't care to listen, the second he bolted she was gone too and driving around to find him.

"I can explain," JJ threw his arms up when she pulled up to him, "Now, the plan didn't exactly go smoothly-"

"JJ GET IN THE CAR!" She ushered to the passenger seat, "If I'm gonna be the getaway driver, we need to GET AWAY."

"Right," JJ pursed his lips as he hopped into the seat, "Yo, did Oscar let you take this for a spin?"

"Absolutely not," She grinned with fear. Santana changed her course back to the jail in hopes of seeing an uncuffed Oscar lurking.

"Getaway implies getting away Princesa," JJ tensed, "It looks a whole lot like you're driving back to the prison I just tried to jailbreak."

"Babe, I need you to take like two really deep breaths right now because if you flip your shit, I'm gonna flip my shit."

"Nobody is going to flip their shit," JJ looked out the window, "But also why are we driving back?"

"Apparently someone's trying to off JB, and for whatever reason I've let Oscar handle it-"