"tea party"

SANTANA AIMLESSLY DROVE, she didn't want to be home with Gia but she also didn't want to return to the Pogues with a burden like Selah and Ward's reincarnation

SANTANA AIMLESSLY DROVE, she didn't want to be home with Gia but she also didn't want to return to the Pogues with a burden like Selah and Ward's reincarnation. It didn't help that JJ had called her, telling her that Limbrey had intercepted the cross. He didn't go into much detail but rambled about how Barry's truck had broken down.

She received an SOS text from Sarah about an hour later, asking for backup at the Cameron mansion. Of course she headed straight there.

When she arrived she noticed Pope, John B and JJ with their hands up and on the ground whilst an angry neighbour held a gun at them.

"Yoooo wild bill, what's with the gun?" She scrunched her face, snapping at the man, "Dude put that shit down."

"They're trespassing," He insisted, not turning around to see her. The Pogues were panicking, rambling about how Santana needed to be quiet because there was a gun pointed at them.

"I lowkey live here, they're cool you creep," Santana scoffed, pulling the man's shoulder back. He yelled, turning to face the gun at her but quickly dropped it when he saw her face, "Yeah, drop the gun tough guy."

She ran over to the three boys and helped pull them up, "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Rafe got the cross," Pope stressed, "W-we followed him.. sorta. The cross is supposed to be on that truck and then Sarah went inside but she hasn't come back and-"

"Hold on," JJ halted Pope, "How did you end up here?"

"Sarah sent me an SOS text?" Santana explained and she glanced over the fence, "I'll go in, grab her and we'll dip with the truck?"

"And how are we gonna get into the truck?" John B crossed his arms, sarcastic as ever.

"You're telling me neither of you can hotwire a car?" She said as the three shook their heads, Santana paused at JJ, "You don't?"

"Is it close to a boat?"

"Just smash the fucking window when you see us," Santana sighed, beginning her walk to the house, "This house is like 90% glass."

——

ALL OF THE DOORS WERE OPEN, and Rafe was sat down stairs. He smirked when he saw Santana, "Sarah's upstairs."

"Who asked?" Santana spat at the boy, curious as to why he knew. He sat back, knowing to stay quiet. Against her better judgment, Santana ran up the stairs — her main goal was to just get Sarah and leave.

She walked down the hallway noticing an open door, there sat was Rose and Sarah. Before she stood in front of the door, Wheezie peeked out from the office behind shaking her head.

"Huh?" Santana mouthed.

"Don't go," Wheeze mouthed back. But she had to, Santana was already halfway up there, and if it was a setup like it was starting to seem, Rafe was already standby below them.

"Hey S," Santana walked to lean against the door frame, nodding at Rose, "Rose."

Sarah was frantically crying, huffing as she exploded to Rose. Santana heard something about Rafe... something about killing someone.

"Come sit San," Rose smiled, "Sarah might need a bit of comforting. She uh saw something."

"She sent an SOS, might be more than comforting," Santana gulped, she slyly moved to sit beside Sarah. Sarah immediately held onto Santana's hand.

"I didn't send an SOS," Sarah clenched her jaw, whispering to Santana.

"No worries girls," Rose tried to assure them, "I sent it from Sarah's phone, I just thought she might want to see you. She's a little shaken up."

Sarah and Santana's heart sunk, they were in for something — they didn't quite know what.

"Here," Rose lifted a small cup, one that Sarah already had in her hand, "Tea?"

"No thanks," Santana quickly objected, but Rose only shoved it closer to her, "I said no Rose."

"Just have some tea," Rose insisted once more, this time pushing it towards Santahabon the table.

"If I take a sip of your stupid tea, are gonna let us go?" Santana questioned — letting whatever cover she had go, and Rose nodded. She rolled her eyes, leaning forward to take a sip large enough for Rose's furrowed brows to soften, "We good?"

"Everything's good," Rose nodded, "Everyone just needs to relax, you know? Nothing like a bit of tea."

"Sana," Sarah turned her head, "I don't feel good."

"You two need to rest," Rose cleared her throat when she saw Santana move to stand up, "When you guys wake up, we're gonna go on a little trip."

"I'm not down for the tea party Rose," Santana went to stand up, but couldn't pull her weight, "What the fuck kind of tea was that?"

"I needed you guys to rest," Rose flushed with tears, revealing a pill bottle, "Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise you two. I have to do whatever it takes to keep this family together."

Sarah had passed out, dropping her cup. Santana wasn't quite as knocked out, still wavering with consciousness — she heard Rose call for Rafe and he ran up stairs. Wheezie (unbeknownst) and Rose had grabbed Santana first as she was most conscious, they flung open the door and slid Santana into the backseat. They bolted for Sarah too, knowing they had no time.

Santana had kept trying to fall out of their grip, clawing around but found her strength was gone. Rafe had already started on his drive with the cross, and the Pogues didn't have any luck as they never got their signal.

Santana tried to feel around her pockets with whatever strength she had left, she found her phone but everything started to fade. She felt Sarah slouched next to her in the next moment.

Her consciousness faded in an out, hearing slams on the window and screams coming from outside. She wasn't sure if she had made it up, but the last thing she saw was her blonde surfer boy in the window.

— cloudydior
this is such a filler but like
still important lmao

i also dropped a euphoria book!
and i've lowkey been thinking... santana in euphoria????