"million dollar question"

"WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?" Santana groaned as she walked back into her house alongside Kiara

"San, what're you doing here?" Selah furrowed her brows, "I thought you were at the Heyward's?"

"I forgot my bag," Santana squinted her eyes as she then trailed her eyes onto Ward, "Never thought i'd see you here."

"Nice to see you to Santana," Ward oddly smiled as he stood up, taking a package from Selah, "I was just leaving."

"What's in the bag?"

"Santana!" Selah scolded her, "It's none of your business."

"Alright," Santana mumbled back as she got her bag and watched Ward leave from the back of their house.

"You guys friends or something?" Santana asked

"He was one of your mom's friends for gods sake," Selah sighed, "She had some stuff for him."

"So why wasn't it given to him when she was presumed dead?" Santana defensively replied, she couldn't tell why but she was growing more and more suspicious.

"Let's just go," Kie nodded as she grabbed her friend, "The boys are waiting anyways."

"Thankyou Kie," Selah smiled as the two girls awkwardly walked out.

"What was that about?" Kie asked, "That package looked similar to the one we found in that tomb."

"What if it's a copy?" Santana paused to think, "If my mom was working with John, she would've had maps a-and coordinates too."

"but why is Ward taking it?" Kie furrowed her brows, "He was in those polaroids too...."

"Million dollar question, huh," Santana pouted, "Maybe we're reading too far into a stupid ass envelope."

"If you or John B didn't read into Redfield, we wouldn't have known any of this. For once, I think we should."

On the ride back to the Heyward's all the two did was create conspiracies about Ward. Though, they dismissed it once they reached their destination as Pope was still freaking out about the fight the night before.

[][][]