"a little broken"

we hit 100k 🥺🥺🥺 ily guys, thankyou for reading this story ! i truly hope y'all are enjoying it ❤️

——

SANTANA WAS RUNNING frantically around the island, her mind was an absolute mess

SANTANA WAS RUNNING frantically around the island, her mind was an absolute mess. She'd truly fucked over the pogues, yet she'd only done it to protect them. She tried so hard to figured out something to do, but her mind kept going blank.

Not long after her talk with Ward, John B and Sarah ran into Topper and Rafe who'd heard about their group assault on Barry. This only added another factor to Santana's stress. She kept coming to the conclusion that all of this mess was her fault, that if she'd never stuck her nose into this, the pogues would've convinced John B to stop digging and that Ward would've never gotten in her head.

Santana eventually ended up back at her house, hoping to see JJ.. hell, even Selah or Gia, but none of them were there.

Then she headed to the board shop, the Wreck, practically every hangout and she couldn't find any of her friends.

Sarah had mentioned JJ's outburst earlier, and that he'd taken the Pogues to Barry's hangout and stole from them. That's when it clicked, he'd stolen to prove to his dad he could repay the restitution.

By the time she'd gotten back to the chateau it was pretty dark out, but as she walked through to the back the sight of neon lights and the sound of running water hit her.

And that all too familiar scent of weed.

"J-JJ?" Santana stuttered, walking closer to see her boyfriend sitting in a hotub, surrounded by all of the decorations he'd bought with it.

"Ayyy! Baby! I knew you'd come find me!" JJ squealed, popping a bottle of champagne, filling to glasses.

"Where did you get all of this?" She gulped, locking her eyes onto JJ.

"Yeah, so I kinda burned a hole right through my pocket," He shrugged, "BUT! It's the finest jet, and obviously i had to get express delivery-"

"J-"

"Come on! Can't a man have a little luxury in life?" He chuckled, ripping off his sunglasses, "Enough of this commotion, get in the cats ass!"

"You named your hotub the cats ass?"

"You're understanding this a lot more than Kie and Pope did," He continued laughing, "They stormed off to go and get help. Help for what?"

The most unsettling thing about JJ's actions right now, was the fact that he was laughing through all of this with tears in his eyes.

"JJ, why didn't you use this for your restitution?" She bit her lip, "You could've-"

"Blah blah, this godamn restitution. I didn't! I didn't okay!" He snapped, standing up to reveal bruises all over his chest, "I bought a hotub for me and my friends and my girlfriend. No - for my family."