𝐢𝐢𝐢. mommy issues

SARAH CAMERON sat on her best friends bathroom floor, holding a first aid kid in her lap as she shook her head, "Are you sure you don't wanna go too a hospital? If I do this wrong it could get infected." She informed, "My dad would lose his shit."

"How'd you do this anyway?" Sarah giggled, lightly pressing a warm rag too her arm, "Um, uh— I was playing with my brothers gun that he left." June was of course lying. She chose not too tell her as she knew she would want something too do with it. "Dumbass."

"Wanna know what happened this morning? It was the funniest thing." Sarah smiled, making June's heart warm. "Bitch, of course I wanna know."

"John B was in my boat this morning. With empty tanks. It was so awkward." June raised her eyebrows unsure what too say as she already knew, "What?" Sarah nodded, "it was so weird. He's kinda cute."

Something in June's heart felt hurt at her words, "Really? John B? Little Booker?" She chuckled, "You don't think he's cute?" Sarah stopped cleaning it, pausing too look at her.

"He's not my type," June spoke, staring into the blondes eyes. Because you're my type. Sarah simply smiled, a pink color forming on her cheeks.

The feeling of Sarah's hand on her arm as she rubbed it lightly gave her chills, despite the stinging pain she was in, she couldn't help but stare. Sarah was the same way. Topper was on her mind and she didn't know if she was into him.

Something was just missing with him. And she didn't know what.

"Sarah, get down here!" Rose shouted from downstairs. "Mommy dearest awaits for you, Sar'." She teased, only too get a middle finger.

June grazed her arm, the sound of those gunshots crossing her mind. She didn't know what was going on and she hasn't spoke too the pogues since John B drove her too her house last night. They begged her too go too the hospital but the thought of her dads reaction terrified her.

As she sped walk too Sarah's dresser, she pulled out a lipstick that she knew Sarah hated, drawing a small sign on her mirror, "gotta go see my dad. love you, june." The text wrote.

She quickly slid on her jacket, climbing out the window, and carefully jumping down. Her dad wasn't very fond of June but he knew she wasn't going anywhere so he allowed it. But, she didn't wanna go down there. The awkwardness would be unbearable.

Kiara Carrera sat at the chateau and her mind went too June. Was she okay? Did she get help? Was she in pain? Even after what happened, the care she had for June must've never went away.

"Guys," Her voice was like warm and cold. The feeling when you want too hear her forever, her voice made her feel like the world was stopping. It was only her. On the other side of her, her voice was like a stab in the heart. The feeling of getting shot in the chest by your best friend.

"Shit, June." Pope looked at her arm, "I know. It actually doesn't feel like anything." She shrugged, taking a seat. "You don't feel your arm?" Pope scrunched his eyebrows, "Yeah. Just not that part." John B face palmed himself whilst Kiara and JJ fought laughs at their idiot friend.

"Anyways, what happened?" Kiara turned too JJ, waiting for his exaggerated speech.

"We were right outside like this," JJ began, walking towards the wall as he leaned on it, "And all we hear is just, "Bam! Bam! Bam!" He yelled, June looking at him oddly,

"Knocking paint of the wall— from this inside!" JJ said, "All right. And I'm just looking at him like— wait first off, look at this shit."

"Ew, JJ. If you needed dandruff shampoo, coulda just told me." June teased, making him stare at her in confusion, "It's paint."