- 1 -

It has been six months since the Shelby family has been arrested minus, Tommy, Astella, Angela and Daniel. Arthur was lying on his cot in his cell with his door opened and saw a priest walking in, "Father? What is it, Sunday?" He asked as he sat up and was handcuffed and led out of his cell, he shoved one of the officers against the wall but they quickly recovered and used more force.

In Michael's cell, he was being dragged up to his feet by an officer, "There's been a mistake. There's an appeal process underway that doesn't begin until January. I want to see my lawyer, Mr Patrick," A priest stood in the doorway of his cell then the police officer started to drag Michael out of the cell, "Stop! This shouldn't be happening!" Michael said and was leddown corridors, staring terrified.

In John's cell, he was screaming as he was being held down onto his bed, forced into handcuffs by two police officers who were fighting against him and pulled him up then John started to fight back until one of the officers grabbed him, "Get your hands off of me!" He continued fighting with them as they dragged him out of the cell, and down a corridor, "Move out! I'm John Shelby!" John yelled and laughed.

In Oscar's cell, he was forced against the wall, grunting in pain as police officers held him against the stone wall and handcuffs placed on him, "Get off me!" He yelled and was dragged out of his cell as he fought against him, "You'll regret this!" He roared as he was escorted down the corridor.

In Shane cell, he was being led out of his cell by Moss, "Moss, have you heard from my sister?" He asked, his eyes lifeless.

"No, she's never returned your letters or your brothers. Come on, son," Moss said and led Oscar out and towards another officer who led Shane away.

In Edward's cell, he was handcuffed and was being dragged down the corridor, he pushed his feet into the stone floor to try and delay them.

In Polly's cell, she was rolling herself a cigarette while she spoke to herself, "...Clean up when I come back. When I come back I gotta be clean. Whatever I said, whatever I decided," Jingling of keys could be heard, "Whatever I decide..." Polly muttered to herself as the cell door was opened and two women officers walked in. Polly stood up and spread her arms either side of her, but neither of the officers moved and Polly looked at them before she was escorted out of her cell.

In Natasha's cell, she was sitting on the floor smoking and two female officers unlocked her cell door, she looked at them, "Can I finish my cigarette before the search?" She asked as she stood up.

"You're coming with us," One of them send.

Natasha raised her brows quickly then dropped her cigarette and crushed it with her tattered shoe then one of the officers handcuffed her, "It's the end of the road," She said and Natasha closed her eyes as she was escorted out of her cell.

Each of them was escorted towards the two separate rooms, either praying, fighting or calling out the other's names, "John! Michael!" Arthur yelled.

"Oscar!" Shane yelled.

"Shane!" Oscar yelled.

"Arthur! Oscar!" John yelled.

"Arthur! John!" Michael yelled.

"Boys! Where are they?" Edward yelled as he was the last dragged into the area.

"Edward!" Oscar yelled.

"Aunt Pol..." Natasha said.

Polly and Natasha were escorted to an underground small room and they saw two nooses hanging from the roof, "No..." They both said and fought against the officers.

The men were shown to a larger room with six nooses in a row hung from the ceiling and they were led into the room.