- 6 -

At Charlie's Yard, the dead Italian's bodies were dumped on a canal boat, "Not too far and not too deep, Curly, I need the message to get through," Tommy said as he walked closer to the canal boat.

"Okay, Tommy," Curly said as he stood on the canal boat.

Isaiah walked by, "Isaiah, you go with him," Isaiah looked at him, "Go on. Go with him," Tommy said and the young blinder got onto the canal boat.

"Oh, Tom, uh, tell Janet to save me some goose, please?" Curly said and Tommy and Arthur walked away.

"They heading out?" Astella asked as she walked up to him.

Tommy glanced at her over his shoulder as she reached his side, "Yeah, where's Pol?" Tommy asked.

"She's gone to the hospital to see Michael... And Natasha has gone back home with Edward to clean and redo his bandages with Marilyn, Edward thought his stitches opened a little with the sudden movement earlier, they'll be back," Astella said.

"Alright, anything else?" Arthur asked.

"Linda's home. Angela and Daniel are with Charles and William. Michael's awake, she told me during the end of the funeral," Astella got out a cigarette and lit it, "And, uh... Johnny's still on the fence about Abereama Gold, like everyone else is," Astella said and nodded forward then they turned to see Abereama and his men standing with Charlie.

 Johnny's still on the fence about Abereama Gold, like everyone else is," Astella said and nodded forward then they turned to see Abereama and his men standing with Charlie

"I like your yard, Mr Strong. How much would you take for it?" Aberama asked.

Charlie stammered, "It's not for sale," He said.

"Not for sale?" Aberama stepped forward, "Okay," He said and walked away with his men following.

Natasha walked over, "Ed needs new stitches since I couldn't warn him," She glanced at Tommy, "Oscar and Marilyn are with him, as apparently, I need to be here," Natasha said.

"I think so too... Blinders might start something against Aberama, no matter what Tom says," Astella said quietly as they watched Aberama walking towards them.

"I just took a look around. I like this place," They looked down a row of tables where Aberama was, "Fire for melting silver, canal to get it away," He walked towards them and Astella took Tommy's flask, sipping some then Natasha took it from her and sipped, "How much?" He asked as Arthur took the flask.

Tommy looked at him and shook his head, "Nothing you see here is for sale, Mr Gold," He said.

"Oh, everything's for sale, everything," Aberama told him.

"Everyone's a whore, not everything's on sale," Natasha said.

Aberama poured some whiskey into the fire and it rose, "You tell Mr Strong I'm going to buy his yard," He said.

"This yard has been in his family since they settled," Astella informed him and inhaled her nicotine then handed her cigarette pack to Natasha and she took one.