Three

Three months went by like a breeze, Daciana has spent the past months going to school and hanging around with her mother.

Maria has also dropped most of her part time work to spend time with her daughter before she leaves another reason been she'd be going to Paris soon so she didn't really need the jobs anymore.

It was Daciana's graduation day. The day she'd get her leaving school certificate, the last day she had with her mother, the day she'll say goodbye to all her teachers and school and the human world.

It was an overwhelming day for her. Her mind was filled with a lot as she received her certificate and walked down the stage.

She ran to her mother who was in the audience and hugged her. She noticed Leila and her group glaring at her but she didn't care.

They had try to molest her many times during the past three months because she got close to Brian but she never let them get to her.

She was happy now that she wouldn't have to see their sick faces anymore.

"Am so proud of you my dear daughter." Maria said smiling.

"And am so glad Mum." Daciana said smiling.

"Congratulations Daci." Brian said as he walked up casually to her.

"You too." Daciana said smiling at him.

Brian's father who never made an appearance at Brian's school was surprisingly here today.

He shook hands with Daciana and her mother. Brian had informed his father about Daciana sometime ago and his father, Marco had further informed the Alpha that a werewolf would be joining their pack.

"It's nice to finally meet you Daciana. I assure you that my pack is willing to accept you." Marco said smiling at her.

Daciana felt so grateful towards this man and his son. She hugged Brian in full appreciation and lightly sobbed in his chest.

"It's alright Daci. I don't know why a pack will reject someone as precious as you but we aren't going to do that." Brian said as he tapped her back gently.

"We should all get going now, we have a long trip ahead of us tomorrow so we all need to rest." Marco said to them.

"Thank you once again Mr Marco." Maria said and left with Daciana who waved at them.

When they got home, Maria helped Daciana with packing her luggage and Daciana also helped Maria with packing her own bag as she was also leaving for Paris the next day.

Maria's sister Marceline had arranged Maria's visa and passport and also taken care of her flight fee.

Maria couldn't be more grateful to her sister. When Marceline had asked her about Daciana, she just said she got scholarship to study in the UK.

At the end of the day, Maria and Daciana sat beside each other watching their small TV.

"Mum."

"Yes dear?"

"Why did you adopt me? And why didn't you throw me out when you found out I was a werewolf Ten years ago?" Daciana asked.

"Because darling, that very day when I came donating to that orphanage and I saw you, I knew there was something special about you and though I tried hard for three years getting you to tell me about your past, I never got angry when you finally told me.

I felt blessed having you in my life and I don't know why your real parents rejected you but I never will." Maria said smiling.

Daciana felt her eyes well up with tears.

"Thank you mom." She said and hugged her.

"No, thank you for coming into my life." Maria said.

********
Daciana wore a light blue dress. It was her favorite dress that her Mom had gotten her last Christmas. She wore a grey Hoodie as it was really cold.

She put on her shoes and her mom helped her in braiding her hair into a beautiful french braid.

Her Mom was from France but settled in the US, but now she was returning.

All set to go, Daciana stood outside with her luggage in hand and her backpack on her back.

Maria came outside with her own luggage and handbag and locked the door.

They both stared at the house they'd be living in for years. Daciana felt her eyes sting as memories of this place flooded her mind.

"They're here pumpkin." Maria said looking at the incoming black vehicle.

Daciana was sure gonna miss been called pumpkin by her mother. She watched as the car pulled to a stop before them.

Brian came down from the passenger seat and Marco came out from the driver seat.

"Hey Daci." Brian said as he took her luggage. She smiled at him and turned to Marco.

"I'll be taking you to the airport before we head our way." Marco said to Maria.

"Oh, there's no need for that." Maria said smiling.

"I insist." Marco said firmly.

"Alright." Maria chuckled and he helped her put her luggage in the trunk.

They all got into the vehicle with Daciana and her mother at the back seat of the car.

Daciana gave one last look at the house. She was going to miss it a lot.

When they got to the airport, they said their final goodbyes to Maria. Daciana was unwilling to let go of her mother as they were hugging.

Maria chuckled.

"At this rate, you'll get them late." Maria said and Daciana pulled away. She walked towards Brian who was patiently waiting for her.

She took one last look at her mother waving her goodbye.

"It's alright Daciana, a new life awaits you." Brian said as they walked back to the car where Marco was waiting.

A new life. Daciana thought