Nine

They both went downstairs hand in hand. Alex opened the door and a man in his early forties and a woman in her late thirties came into view.

The man looked like a replica of Alex or was it the other way around only that he was the older version. The woman on the other hand looked very beautiful and she had a smile plastered on her face.

"Xander!" She yelled, hugging his muscular chest.

"Hi mum, I've missed you." Alex said smiling. He was way taller than his mum so he leaned down to hug her better. When they broke the hug, he greeted his father by hugging him too.

They were about the same height. Alex's mum Amina looked behind Alex to see Daciana who was silently watching them.

"Oh my gosh Alex, your mate is stunning!" Amina said as she went closer to Daciana.

"I agree." Luke, Alex Dad said.

Amina pulled Daciana into a hug and rubbed her back gently.

"Am so glad my son got such a beautiful mate." She said. Daciana felt happy that Alex parents were actually very nice and she warmed up to them quickly.

They sat in the living room discussing random things while Alex tried to fix some snacks for them in the kitchen.

"It's funny how Xander now enters the kitchen." Amina said to her husband who sat beside her.

"I know right?" Luke replied smiling.

"You know, Xander never liked to cook." Amina said to Daciana smiling.

Daciana was also smiling, watching her mate in the kitchen. She must say, Alex was not only a good cook but a very great Alpha.

Alex's parents spent two hours in his house with Alex and Luke talking about pack stuff and Daciana and Amina talking about random things.

Daciana already loved Alex's mum. She reminded her a lot of her adopted mother.

After Alex's parents left, Alex and Daciana started getting ready for the party that was in one hour.

Daciana wore the purple dress they had got at the mall and Alex loved it. He loved how outstanding the dress made his mate look.

"Let's go?" He said as he stretched out his hand for her to hold. She took his hand smiling.

He was also dressed nicely. He wore a plain white long sleeve shirt and designer pants and then a tuxedo jacket to give it a finishing look.

They drove to the event center near pack house where the party would be held.

The place was already bustling with people chatting and walking around. They all looked happy.

When Alex and Daciana arrived, they all bowed in respect. Though Daciana hasn't been introduced as their Luna yet, they all knew the party was thrown because of their new Luna which they thought to be Daciana.

Daciana had never been given this much respect in her entire life, not even in her previous pack where she was the beta's daughter, she remembered that much....

"I can see the party is already in full swing." Alex said to Brian who just walked up to them.

"Yes Alpha. Hi Daci." Brian greeted smiling at Daciana.

"Hey Brian." Daciana replied smiling. They all went to the pack house which was near the event center.

Shirley was happy to see Daciana again. She was amazed by how gorgeous Daciana looked. Amina, Luke and Marco also complimented Daciana on her looks.

The party was about to begin so they went back to the event center.

Alex was to give a welcoming speech about his Luna and the Beta title was to be handed over to Brian today. It was an exciting occasion and Daciana felt like a nervous wreck all through.

"For three years since I took the Alpha position, I didn't find my mate. But as fate would have it, she found me." Alex addressed smiling at Daciana who stood between Amina and Shirley.

Alex was talking to the people, standing on the stage.

"I would like to introduce you all to my mate, your new Luna." Alex said as he stretched out his hand for Daciana who was standing by the corner with his mother and sister.

Daciana took a deep breath and walked to him, holding his hand. He squeezed her hand lightly, assuring her she'd do fine. 

The crowd clapped, cheering for their new Luna. They all seemed to love her and wore smiling faces. Daciana couldn't be more grateful for such kind subjects.

After the cheering died down, Alex was ready to introduce his new Beta and he called Brian to the stage.

"I hereby appoint Brian Willows as my new Beta." He said and more cheering and clapping could be heard. The party now resumed as the music started playing.

There were lots of food and drink to go around. People filled the dance floor and danced till their hearts content.

"You know dear, you're just perfect for my son, I can't wait to have grandpups." Amina said to Daciana when they were sitting by the reception area, eating.

"What?" Daciana asked, face flushed.

"Yeah totally. You and Alex should have a daughter first!" Shirley chipped in, excitement clear in her voice.

Daciana looked so flustered now. She just only turned Eighteen and not thinking of having kids now. She looked at Alex who was at the other end of the room, talking to Brian, Marco and Luke.

"I don't think am ready to have kids yet." She said shyly, turning to Amina.

"Of course you aren't dear. I was only kidding, you should take your time." Amina said smiling as she slipped her drink.

Shirley seemed disappointed but agreed with her mom anyway.